Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Default Re: 470 Sabatti / 375 H&H / 416 Rigby / 458 Lott

Quote Originally Posted by Jakkals 77 View Post
    Thank you Gert. That’s exactly the advise that I was looking for, and what I needed to hear. I will be purchasing the 375H&H Mod 70 this week. Thank you for the advise. Much appreciated.
    I think this is the main reason a forum like SA Gunsite is created, to provide sound advice for members who wants opinions regarding a product already bought by fellow members who already tried and tested it. Members on this forum really have a lot of knowledge...this is the first place I will post a question about something I do not know enough about, numerous times members on this forum gave me correct answers and it really is much appreciated .....we are here to assist, encourage and support fellow members...no person on earth knows all...some just know more since they have gone through the process already..so you can trust their advice and opinions...as I always do...
    I can assure you, the .375 H&H Magnum will be your first medium transitional bore..but not your last big bore..the next big bore you want to own will be a 404 Jeffery...

Default Re: 470 Sabatti / 375 H&H / 416 Rigby / 458 Lott

If you want best of both worlds and you are looking at the Heym, then consider the 416 Rigby or 404 Jeffery.

Still wonderful for big plains game and good enough to shoot yourself in and out of trouble,

Those Heyms are as sweet as they come!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3