Default Kak one. Watch out chaps

So after 70+ successful SAAACA applications my SMS comes through. Watch out for blanket refusals chaps. I will be taking this to task with Martin Hood first thing Monday...

User

Default Re: Kak one. Watch out chaps

DAMN!!

WTF??

User

That’s not good.

Will be very interesting to see their reasons.

I hope Martin helps out.

Good luck!

Could you quote those reasons here please? Would be very helpful

User

OP, I'm not sure Martin is back at work yet but one of the others can help you. You may not know it, but he was quite seriously 'sorted out' by a Brahman bull when wing-shooting.

The first I got read...

"You applied for a license in terms of section 17 of the firearms control act 60 of 2000 according to the provisions of section 17 (1) (A) a firearm which may be possessed in a private collection is any firearm approved for collection bumy an accredited collectors association".
    That is rather vague. Either they are saying that I am not a member of SAAACA or that they did not see my 15 page attached endorsed motivation or that lastly they do not seem SAAACA to be accredited.

All of those are false and the DFO confirms the endorsement of matication was in the bundle with all supporting docs as it always has been the previous 70 odd applications prior to this as well.
    That's why I say from never having one refusal in 70 to three in a row there is shit afoot. I will not let it lie though
    I want Martin to sink his teeth into these people for giving an erroneous refusal.

Best case scenario they lost my motivation. How is that my fault. If this is the case I get rewarded with their incompetance with a refusal and 3 months to get there..

Sorry not happening . Just watch out guys if it can happen to me it damn sure can happen to you...

Yes I did hear about that. Wish him a speedy recovery. He I am sure has many more then competant associates who I am sure will carry the flag in his stead. Good luck with the recovery Mr.Hood. god knows we need more like you ...

User

Well, I got the bit below by email via my local SAHGCA Branch. Andy, I thinks yours will fit the bill just dandy...

"Hi Everybody no names or details at this stage but I need some information for a court case urgently.I need to see saps notices of refusal of firearm licences irrespective of type dating from 26 June onwards. I need these refusals by next wednesday latest to prove a certain brigadier in the cfr is lying again to court. Pls send notices to Martin@mjhood.co.za. Feel free to repost this"

Yes I saw that but am sure the deadline was this past Wednesday I am.still waiting on the last two refusal reasons but one can bet good money it will be a carbon copy of the first refusal. As there was no good reason to refuse on good grounds any of the three applications. I have a 4th pending that is still at considerations and I watch in anticipation to see what they do there. It is another SAAACA endorsed application. So let's see