Thread: Beretta chokes

User

Default Beretta chokes

Good Morning

Where In South Africa can I buy chokes for my Beretta Silver Pigeon 1 . Looking for 2 x No 4 chokes(improved Cylinder).

Thanks

Default Re: Beretta chokes

Dont have my CTSASA magazine with me at office. But phone Sarah at CTSASA and she will be able to tell you.

As there are people regularly advertising in magazine who brings them in.

User

Twin Bore agencies... as far as I know, but brace your self - they're not cheap - the chokes that is.
    I speak under correction but you in for between R700 & R1000...each.

User

Quote Originally Posted by SeanW View Post
    Twin Bore agencies... as far as I know, but brace your self - they're not cheap - the chokes that is.
    That is not that expensive for chokes

User

Quote Originally Posted by SeanW View Post
    Thank you. They going to check stock and get back to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliminator87 View Post
    Good Morning

Where In South Africa can I buy chokes for my Beretta Silver Pigeon 1 . Looking for 2 x No 4 chokes(improved Cylinder).

Thanks

Please make sure which model silver pigeon 1 you have, ie. it could take the Mobil chokes if it is a field model, or it could take the Optima Chokes if it is sporting model and lately it could also take the Optima HP chokes if it is relatively new too.

In all three cases you get the wrong chokes you will damage your gun and bulge your gun's barrels.

Optima,Optima PLUS,Optima HP and Mobil chokes are currently retailing between R1200 and as much as 1900 per choke if extended chokes.

If you try to import yourself it will cost you even more.

Don't trust anyone to guess what choke your guns takes. Look under the fore-end on your gun barrels for the correct barrel marking ie. OB tells you it is an Optima Barrel etc.
    You can check your gun and refer to the Beretta EU website for the correct chokes according to your barrel marking I just spoke about.

NB!!!NB!!!(DO NOT RELY ON THE SILVER PIGEON 1 DESCRIPTION AS ADEQUATE ENOUGH INFORMATION as there have been 4 different types of chokes used in Silver Pigeon 1's PREVIOUSLY) and using the incorrect one will blow your gun up, believe me I have seen it happen first hand at a local shooting range and it was not pretty at all !!!

If your Beretta Silver Pigeon 1 is OB marked which is the Optima Barrell's then pm me as I could possibly assist you or point you in the correct direction.

User

I “lost” my chokes some time ago, replaced them, then found them, so I have spares. Call me we can discuss. 0713597580

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

User

Quote Originally Posted by bruce.patience View Post
    I “lost” my chokes some time ago, replaced them, then found them, so I have spares. Call me we can discuss. 0713597580

They are for a silver pigeon btw