Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 20 gauge search

User

Default 20 gauge search

Hi all,

Looking for a decent 20 bore OU, anyone know of one being sold or looking to sell theirs? Budget of about 15K... Any suggestions would be appreciated.

User

Default Re: 20 gauge search

Also look at CZ Mallard (approx. R10k) and CZ Woodcock (approx. R17k) at S&O

User

I've definitely considered it, I just worry about parts (firing pins etc) as they were both discontinued...

User

Call the Powder Keg, they may still have a 20ga Huglu and they carry spares.

Or Republic Arms, the importers of Bettinsoli and ask which of their dealers last ordered 20ga guns.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

had a look at a browing in 20 this weekend and they very nice but not to sure i want to lug a posh piece of kit around on a typical upland hunt
    i hunt alot and the wear and tear on that fancy shotgun would bug me way to much

User

Quote Originally Posted by Strummer View Post
    had a look at a browing in 20 this weekend and they very nice but not to sure i want to lug a posh piece of kit around on a typical upland hunt
    i hunt alot and the wear and tear on that fancy shotgun would bug me way to much
    Then the farmer on whose property we shoot on the Springbok Flats, will give you the heebie jeebies, as he uses his Purdey on walk-up shoots

ish ja iv seen some very nice guns bumping into gates and fences and trees
    i see Dave Sheer has a synthitc stocked over and under in 20ga wonder what thats like

User

Quote Originally Posted by Strummer View Post
    I walk with my 525 sporting. In a perfect world, I would have a 16 gauge sxs from 19 voetsek for my walk up shoots. But alas, ammo is pricey and so are guns
    Seems like FAIR make a pretty decent and affordable 20 guage ou, so I think she'll be trying those out. Saw a SP1 sporting in 20 gauge for 29k, but it's far too expensive...

Strummer try Charles Montgomery at National Cartridge - he has got a huge selection of really nice english boxlocks at very reasonable prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashman View Post
    Strummer try Charles Montgomery at National Cartridge - he has got a huge selection of really nice english boxlocks at very reasonable prices.
    thanks had a look at what they got online and some nice old side x sides in stock

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast