Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Odendaal View Post
    Yes, Andrew, naturally, a person is not allowed to manufacture any black powder without a permit/licence from the Director of Explosives. Johan Greyling had to build a factory according to extremely strict requirements . It cost him a lot of money..the high quality product he manufacture is guaranteed.
    In any Gunsmith/shop/environment every procedure has to be adhere to , strict requirements are the base of these procedures, it will not be possible for any person to manufacture black powder /smokeless powder or ammo or rifles/guns without the proper permit/licence from the authority /laws....that will be unlawful and can be the cause of a person being going to jail.....as pointed out these procedures/manufacturing procedures are regulated by strict laws....

Any one is more than welcome to pm me for contact details to purchase/order black powder ...
    This must have cost a small fortune. Next step nitro powder for the guys tired of somchem?

Default Re: Johan Greyling -High Quality Black Powder available for sale- no shortage anymore

Great news Gert. Nice initiative and good on Johan. Give that man a Bells.
    One too many wasted sunsets and one too many for the road .........

User
    GP, but in my mind, hunting for Ivory in the 1930's

Obatex increase your pressure dramatically in a black powder rifle/muzzle loader.you have to down load at least 10%.( this is my observation due to tests I did myself )

There have been tests done to compare Johan`s Black Powder to other brands of black powder by Dr. Wallace Vosloo , the results are extremely positive regarding the quality grade of this black powder. Johan is manufacturing from 1X through to 4X...he is working according to SABS standards in Black powder grain sizes... We now only hunting/shooting Johan Greyling`s black powder during our 1800 Era Black powder hunts...with great success.. please phone Johan Greyling to discuss any questions you may have with him, since he is manufacturing this product himself and will be glad to explain the process and results to you..

Johan Greyling :0827010652

Awesome thank you
    Don’t take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.

Default Re: Johan Greyling -High Quality Black Powder available for sale- no shortage anymore

Shall do

User

Obatex increase your pressure dramatically in a black powder rifle/muzzle loader.you have to down load at least 10%.( this is my observation due to tests I did myself )

There have been tests done to compare Johan`s Black Powder to other brands of black powder by Dr. Wallace Vosloo , the results are extremely positive regarding the quality grade of this black powder. Johan is manufacturing from 1X through to 4X...he is working according to SABS standards in Black powder grain sizes... We now only hunting/shooting Johan Greyling`s black powder during our 1800 Era Black powder hunts...with great success.. please phone Johan Greyling to discuss any questions you may have with him, since he is manufacturing this product himself and will be glad to explain the process and results to you..

Johan Greyling :0827010652

We now only hunting/shooting Johan Greyling`s black powder during our 1800 Era Black powder hunts...with great success.
    Members, this must read" We will be shooting Johan Greyling`s black powder with great success during our 1884 Era Black Powder in 2019. My apologies for the wrong sentence construction....this is the first time the past two months Johan is manufacturing his own black powder..from now on we will never have to look at other dealers /manufacturers to source black powder...it is one more special feature that forms part of our Black Powder hunts .....we still need to invest in Afrikaner oxen to pull an ox wagon to the camp site...as well as getting two or three ox wagons as a permanent residence on the farm...I will be taking Wallace Vosloo`s ox wagon Johan gave to him to the farm before December....this will be a permanent feature /residence for Wallace, Cleve and Hunt every year to sleep in...

User

To all members who want to order ZAR black powder, please contact me for more information on ordering ZAR High Quality black powder made by JS Gunsmith`s owner , Johan Greyling in Witbank. As pointed out any gun shop is more than welcome to purchase or stock their shelves with this high quality Black powder. All information/technical info/test info in regards to the ZAR Black Powder is available to compare with other brands like WANO ens...

User

I bought a tin today of 2F from Blunderbuss and I am keen to give it a try.

User

Quote Originally Posted by richardtl View Post
    I bought a tin today of 2F from Blunderbuss and I am keen to give it a try.
    I will stake my name to the quality of the ZAR black powder made by Johan Greyling , it is my task to burn the Willow wood charcoal without oxygen to ensure a high quality product...this is why I will stake my name to the ZAR product, I know how much work goes into this process....

Banned

Obatex is gathering interest in the US also. See the comments in the link below.

https://www.thehighroad.org/index.ph...#post-11032647

User

Quote Originally Posted by Patocazador View Post
    Obatex is gathering interest in the US also. See the comments in the link below.

https://www.thehighroad.org/index.ph...#post-11032647
    Please keep in mind when using Obatex adjust your loads to 10% lower ...Obatex is not a Black Powder as we know it, it has much higher pressure spikes than normal Black powder. The information regarding the use of obatex in muzzle loaders /the pro/con there of can be find in articles written by Dr. Wallace Vosloo.
    Please read /research the use of Obatex when shooting it in your black powder rifles..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast