Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    User

Default Re: Glock 17 Gen 3 as first firearm.

The 19 is easier to carry. I also have had both for years now, buy the 19.

User

Quote Originally Posted by AmorP View Post
    You can visit Spartan Arms in Edenvale (I see you are based in the East Rand), they have a G19 and G17 available on their range. I think that should help you comparing the 2 - always best to have a trail.
    I'm going to do this first and than make a final decision... But i will definitely keep you guys updated on my decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post
    Like BigT once said way back when:

When a G19 is an option it is usually the answer.
    This

User

I went through the same stuff you are, loved what the SIG 320P looked like and it was going to be that, then I got on the forum and eventually bought the 19 Gen 5. As I listened to the advice given on the site. And I am glad I did. I am still waiting for my license, I bought the Glock in Nov last year. I decided to buy it at Tactical .22 as they have a range and I think I have shot around 350 rounds with it. I bought the Quantum Chameleon, and a Daniels Cobra belt so far. Will do a lot of dryfire though to be comfortable. But with my skinny ass AIWB seems to be the only way for me to conceal well. Will go for training with BigT as soon as I have my firearm in hand and take advice from there, the way I will carry might still change. Just get the Glock 19, I am no fanboy, but if I compare it to anything else, it really makes the most sense to ME as an EDC gun.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6