User

Default Future build: .450 nr2 Eley double rifle build on 16 ga Dumoulin side x side shotgun

Good day members. At last it seems I will be getting my wish in the near future:
    To build a .450 nr 2 Eley Double rifle on a 16ga Dumoulin side x side shotgun action.

Johan Greyling and I had a discussion and he is willing to assist me in this build. I am stil busy with the 8x68S build and will complete the .500 Jeffery building project after the 8x68S build...then it will be time to build the .450 nr 2 Eley double rifle on this shotgun action...here is a link to the specifications of a .450 nr 2 Nitro Express Eley double rifle...

This is how the .450 nr2 Nitro Express look...beautiful

http://www.kynochammunition.co.uk/450%20No2%20NE.html

User
    GP, but in my mind, hunting for Ivory in the 1930's

Default Re: Future build: .450 nr2 Eley double rifle build on 16 ga Dumoulin side x side shot

Gert you really have some of the nicest projects going on.
    Don’t take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.

User

Default Re: Future build: .450 nr2 Eley double rifle build on 16 ga Dumoulin side x side shot

Quote Originally Posted by CorditeCrazy View Post
    Gert you really have some of the nicest projects going on.
    Naturally , we only live so long..so many things still to do, so little time left...

User
    GP, but in my mind, hunting for Ivory in the 1930's

I also subscribe to the motto “he who dies with the most toys wins” 😂
    Don’t take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.

User

Exactly...use and love them while you still alive , especially if it is rifles...If I can afford to buy a rifle, I buy them..if not I build them... Doubles are too expensive ..so I will be building this one..