User

Default KSSC IDPA LEAGUE MATCH

Hi Shooters

Please note that we'll be hosting our annual IDPA Tier Two (League) sanctioned match on 29 September 2018 at Kraaifontein Sport Shooting Club.

Match Registration Info:

https://practiscore.com/clubs/kraaif...hooting-club-1

Registration opens on: 6 September at 10am
    Registration closes on: 20 September or when all entry slots are filled (whichever happens first)

Match fee and payment (to be made after registration):

Match fee: R200
    Bank: FNB
    Account Holder: Kraaifontein Shooting Club NPC
    Account No: 62661831365
    Branch Code: 250655
    Deposit Reference: IDPA Number + Surname, Name

Only make your payment after you have registered.

Make sure that your IDPA membership number with the correct ZA0, ZA00 or ZA000 prefix is used for both your deposit reference and your Practiscore registration.

Please email proof of payment to: deon.hignett@gmail.com AND shaunmackayross@gmail.com

Once you have registered, your proof of payment has been received and your match entry approved on Practiscore, you'll be able to self-squad on Practiscore and view match details. You will receive an email notification in this regard.

Please note that registration closes 20 September 2018 or whenever all match slots are full (i.e. registered and proof of payment received), whichever happens first.

To avoid disappointment, please ensure that you register and that your proof of payment is submitted timeously, as registration (or payment) ONLY does not guarantee a slot in the match.

Match entry requirements

1. Current IDPA member and current member of an IDPA affiliated club.
    2. Competitors must have a current classification in the division in which they are competing.
    3. Minimum Classification required is NOVICE.
    4. You have read the current IDPA Rule Book and Responsibilities and Code of Conduct.

After the 20 September deadline, the matchbook (incl. CoFs, round count, final squadding, prizes etc) and final match arrangements will be broadcast via email to the registered and approved entrants.

Any queries can be sent to Alistair Ross (alistair@silvertubes.co.za), Deon Hignett (deon.hignett@gmail.com) or Shaun Ross (shaunmackayross@gmail.com).

If you are willing and able to SO the match (i.e PSO (running a stage) or SSO (embedded in and running the squad and scoring on the tablet), please reply to this email confirming as such. All match staff shoot the match for free. PSOs and SSOs will shoot the match on Friday.

Looking forward to hosting you at KSSC!

Regards,

Deon

OBO The Match Director

User

Default Re: KSSC IDPA LEAGUE MATCH

There are some awesome prizes at the match.

Vortex Venom red dot, Olight PI-2 Valkyrie, Olight S2A Baton, Imalent DM21T, Olight M1T, Olight I3E, Shotgun Caddies, Dog Tag Coffee, BTE 1C handmade knife, Shooter shirts, T-Shirts, Vouchers and much more!!

We would like to thank the following sponsors that came aboard!
    Euro Optic Africa
    480 BC Supplies
    Hailstorm
    Shootingstuff
    Dunn Blades
    Quenets Jag & Hengel
    Shinobi Kydex
    Daniels Holsters
    Torch SA
    Olight
    Dog Tag Coffee
    Isuzu Truck Center
    Chocolates by Thomes
    FlexOlab
    Rocomamas

Limited space still available please use the practiscore link in the post above!

User

Chocolates by who? oh, that's right... TOMES!!
    Packaged Diabetes the sheer size of the annual choc prize is alarming, and I miss out every year

User

He makes fantastic chocolate. I guess the 2kg slab he's making specially will do that! lol

User

User

Match Book above. It's going to be a great match!

User

I am looking forward to this one.