Thread: Section 13

Banned

Default Section 13

Hi guys I have a question, I had a section 13 license which I booked into dealer stock and I am about to license another gun under section 13 both are 9mmp. I want to know what's the easiest way to and how do I motivate it

User

Dude...
    Its simple. You werent happy with the gun & replaced it..
    Will whatsapp you

Banned

Default Re: Section 13

Ok thanks I don't want to do the whole motivation again

I might be mistaken, but if it is for a new app it gets treated as such irrespective of what you had in the past on that section. I had something similar earlier this year with a S13 being dealer stocked and buying a new S13 and was advised by more than one person that i should do a full motivation for each new licence as each of them are considered on their own merits as per the application and motivation. I contacted Legally Armed that helped me previously and they confirmed the same thing. My new motivation for my new S13 had all the supporting docs attached as my initial one had. I will just suggest that you make sure the old/current S13 is off your name before handing in your new app as some DFO's will not accept the new app if the system still shown a S13 on your name. I had to wait three weeks for the S13 to be officially dealer stocked from my name.

User

You have to do a full motivation for each of your firearm applications.

Otherwise I can apply for an AK47 using my old .22lr bolt action rifle application....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mic View Post
    You have to do a full motivation for each of your firearm applications.

Otherwise I can apply for an AK47 using my old .22lr bolt action rifle application....
    Lol thanks