Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    User

Default Dangerous Game hunt course in the Kruger National Park ( Buffalo or Elphant

Good day members.
    There is another round of Dangerous Game hunt course coming up , conducted by Dr. Kevin Robertson( Doktari)
    There needs to be six participants, R2500 per participants, weekends of mid week courses.
    I will upload all the info in this regards.

Here is a link to last year`s course , this will give you an idea of what to expect...you will stalk an elephant exactly like the buffaloes to do shot placement from 15 meters of the Elephant..this will be guided by Dr. Kevin /Gawie and Piet...

http://www.gunsite.co.za/forums/show...art-1-Practice

User

Default Re: Dangerous Game hunt course in the Kruger National Park ( Buffalo or Elphant

Members, I really think this is an ideal opportunity to get a team of forum members together to do a Buffalo hunting course and another team to do the elephant hunting team..please let me know if you are thinking that it just may work to send two forum teams to participate in these course..it is a good opportunity to get to know forum members
    Please PM me in this regards???

User

Default Re: Dangerous Game hunt course in the Kruger National Park ( Buffalo or Elphant

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Odendaal View Post
    Members, I really think this is an ideal opportunity to get a team of forum members together to do a Buffalo hunting course and another team to do the elephant hunting team..please let me know if you are thinking that it just may work to send two forum teams to participate in these course..it is a good opportunity to get to know forum members
    Please PM me in this regards???
    Members, I phoned Dr. Kevin Robertson today , he will be sending me all relevant information regarding dates , set up of camp, practical shooting and stalking buffalo and elephant in the veld to do a laser rifle shot placement on the buffalo standing twenty meters from you...it is a great course to attend. For the price of R2500 per person I consider this as a great price to pay for a great opportunity to experience something people never experience ....I am talking of my own experience while doing the Buffalo hunting course last year myself..it really was a great experience...this year I want to participate in the Elephant hunting course conducted by Dr. Kevin and his assistants ..you can contact me at : godendaal@hotmail.com

User

Here are some videos we made last year regarding the activities we participated in at the Buffalo Hunting course..it really is an extensive course with a lot of knowledge /experience you gain as a hunter..
    The elephant video is about two of our participants that was taken to approach an elephant to explain the behaviour of the elephant when humans approach an elephant up close:

User

Here are more videos of the shooting you do to see if the rifle you use fits your style of shooting...
    Here is a participant who wanted to shoot Dr. Kevin`s .505 Gibbs:

User

Another video showing participants shooting their big bore caliber rifles : You need to shoot fast, straight and within a few seconds accurately:

User

Another video of participant shooting his .450 Rigby:

Transportation through the open veld :

User

A few photos of what this Buffalo course is about for the members who missed the previous uploads:
    The camp set up:

User

Activities:
    Game drives:

User

Stalking buffalo for correct shot placement:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast