Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    User

Default Re: Security f@ck up

You guys are truly awesome. I really appreciate it, thank you.

Last night they were busy with the beams and so on till about midnight, then nothing... Is it possible for there to perhaps be remote interference?? Think they're going to change tactics soon if this doesn't work out, preparing for the next phase.

I have messages from a few of you, I will get to them shortly, thank you for the concern, advice and assistance.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Niekiepienaar View Post
    +1
    I let mine sleep inside. Neighbours dogs got fed poison one night. Dogs inside ensure that the surprise factor is illiminated.
    1 amstaff in daughters bed
    1 in sons bed
    And one in ours.
    2 Weims on ground floor below us.
    Good luck to any would be entrant..

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    Ashley, that's what I'm worried about. I'm trying to get the family and other tenants to arm themselves, but it's an uphill battle and takes time.

Wildcoast, definitely going to look into it, thank you.

Thanks Hoodlum, really appreciate it, all have been reported!

In general, I think that cameras and the Bang Alert are a good starting point.

This is where it gets really odd: The main house (the one being hit) has TWELVE dogs... They don't seem to care, this is partly why I so strongly suspect that there's staff involved...
    I would say that they ALWAYS work with inside info. You can bet your life on that. This can also be used to your advantage...

At this stage I would say they are testing you and your systems. This is part of the planning stage. If it has been going on for 2 weeks already, they will not be far from executing their plans. Beware!

Quote Originally Posted by A-R View Post
    I would say that they ALWAYS work with inside info. You can bet your life on that. This can also be used to your advantage...

At this stage I would say they are testing you and your systems. This is part of the planning stage. If it has been going on for 2 weeks already, they will not be far from executing their plans. Beware!
    I agree with A-R. They are testing you for sure. Good luck, stay sharp.

User

Quote Originally Posted by A-R View Post

or they're trying to wear you down. sleep depravation, frequent attacks. get you to be despondent, and wait for the 1 time you ignore an alarm, or do not respond quick...

good luck, and keep it up

User

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    Ashley, that's what I'm worried about. I'm trying to get the family and other tenants to arm themselves, but it's an uphill battle and takes time.

Wildcoast, definitely going to look into it, thank you.

Thanks Hoodlum, really appreciate it, all have been reported!

In general, I think that cameras and the Bang Alert are a good starting point.

This is where it gets really odd: The main house (the one being hit) has TWELVE dogs... They don't seem to care, this is partly why I so strongly suspect that there's staff involved...
    If I surmise correctly:
    This is someone very familiar with the twelve dogs. Why else would they not care?
    Most likely someone who is there daily, or frequently there and accepted by the dogs.
    It could be a trusted worker. Or someone close to you that's compromised in some way. Maybe even stays on the property. And if multiple intruders then why are the dogs familiar with all of them? Perhaps the dogs are being conveniently shushed or paddocked away from the house so the intruders can access without too much trouble.

Said intruder(s) could be under your nose observing every countermeasure you take.

I think you should get a PI of some sort involved.

User

leave a bunch of whiskey, brandy etc outside

check which employee doesnt come to work the following day :)

if they getting by with 12 dogs, you can be pretty sure the dogs are used to them

User

I would definetly start with adding CCTV to my security stetup, this way you can verify what is setting the alarm off and you can then also observe the modus operandi. This can give you valueable intel how to take yhe next step, numbers involved direction of movment and be able to see imediate threats before going outside.

User

This might help: https://carbonite.co.za/index.php?th...argain.211829/

The kid is reliable enough with an order as small as this.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Mnemonic View Post
    +1

If I surmise correctly:
    This is someone very familiar with the twelve dogs. Why else would they not care?
    Most likely someone who is there daily, or frequently there and accepted by the dogs.
    It could be a trusted worker. Or someone close to you that's compromised in some way. Maybe even stays on the property. And if multiple intruders then why are the dogs familiar with all of them? Perhaps the dogs are being conveniently shushed or paddocked away from the house so the intruders can access without too much trouble.

Said intruder(s) could be under your nose observing every countermeasure you take.

I think you should get a PI of some sort involved.
    He has access to someone who can help him with the kind of information he needs in the situation he is in should he choose to use that person's services.
    I think a couple of people gave him options so hopefully he can get sorted ASAP.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast