Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    User

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    By the time I'm finished I could well have a complete gun in spare parts...
    Strangely enough I have come across this sentiment on other non local forums with regards to the 10/22.You could get lucky out of the box or not..

User
    Right next to the pot that needs stirring.

Default Re: Ruger 10/22 feedback from owners.

Just an update. My 10/22 Tactical by now has seen a lot more use. The problem I had with the BX 25 mags is sorted. I just popped in a cut down .22 spent case in the spring inner to take up the oversize of that assembly and all was sorted. Accuracy and reliability is splendid. I use S&B HV or Sub Sonic as well as CCI Sub Sonic. Have not experienced one single cycling issue in the about 1000 rounds through the rifle.

Bit disappointing that CCI Stingers won't fit in the chamber, but that is not a big deal for me. Penetration of Stingers is not always that great compared to HV Ball ammo.

User

Default Re: Ruger 10/22 feedback from owners.

I bought four 10 round magazines, the clear ones. On them is stamped Ruger, so I presume they were made by Ruger. The original 10 round (black) magazine that came with the rifle performs flawlessly.So I thought these ones would also be fine. They are not at all. Cartridges are failing to feed into the chamber and the red cylinder is sticking at times. I tried the remedies suggested on the net but no success. Tried them in a friend's bolt action but some of them could hardly fit into the mag well. The BX-25 mags work without any problems.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6