Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: New frontier armory/DM4/Bushmaster.

I am also looking for my first AR. Would love a Free floating barrel. Looking at the DM4, Troy A3, DPMS Oracle 4 Rail and the Sig M400 Elite. The main problem is finding actual stock. Guess I’ll seet what Black Friday holds...

@Grant9 What happened to your DM4?

@CK, have you shot with that particular AR?

@pdh, I really REALLY want to, the S&W felt so good in my hands, even holding the bushmaster after, I could tell that there was a difference in quality. it's just the fact that it has a high gas block and that stupid milspec handguard. so getting it for R19100 and then having to pay x amount for the gas block and x amount for the handrail could put me way out of my budget where I could have gotten something way better in any case?

@Flameboy - Sig m400 is way out of my budget of R20k to my knowledge, what is the Oracle 4 rail going for?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Gerhard68 View Post
    @Grant9 What happened to your DM4?

@CK, have you shot with that particular AR?

@pdh, I really REALLY want to, the S&W felt so good in my hands, even holding the bushmaster after, I could tell that there was a difference in quality. it's just the fact that it has a high gas block and that stupid milspec handguard. so getting it for R19100 and then having to pay x amount for the gas block and x amount for the handrail could put me way out of my budget where I could have gotten something way better in any case?

Its going to take a while to get the license. Save up the cash in this period and buy the accessories.

With the price of 223, and extra few grand should not be a concern

@Gerhard68 Can’t find the price for the rail 4 as it seems most SA dealers seem to only het the basic version of al these brands. The normal Oracle is R17k I think. This is why I am leaning towards the Troy. I know the Sig is more but it is actually IN STOCK so there’s that.

Quote Originally Posted by pdh View Post
    Its going to take a while to get the license. Save up the cash in this period and buy the accessories.

With the price of 223, and extra few grand should not be a concern
    Sounds like a good idea, If I can even get it licensed, seems like CFR is denying alot of people lately. Just to confirm, you say that the S&W is the best quality buy for my budget? Thanks for all the input.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Gerhard68 View Post
    Sounds like a good idea, If I can even get it licensed, seems like CFR is denying alot of people lately. Just to confirm, you say that the S&W is the best quality buy for my budget? Thanks for all the input.
    It is the one I would go for

Join GOSA, they can help you out if that happens

Do you by any chance know what the membership fees are? Can't find it on the website.

User

Buy the S&W
    This

Great rifle for the price tag.

NSN guns has a brilliant special on at the moment for the S&W M&P sport 2.

User

Buy the S&W

He's right you know

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast