Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    User

Quote Originally Posted by JhbBoy View Post
    The sh*t started when the OP asked for opinions on three types of pistols, and the Glorp fan boys jumped on and threw their two cents in saying' get a Glock' when that is not what the original question was about; they could've framed their advice differently and recommended the OP do some research into striker fireds etc.

The moment someone says he doesn't fancy a Glock, you guys lose it!

Different strokes for different folks.
    There are many examples of guys on this forum, after having bought a gun that there aren’t many of in SA, asking where they can get spares and mags etc.

Being harsh sometimes gets the point across that there are few options for a full defensive firearm package that make it easier to keep the gun running.

While the OP has voiced opinions and also accepted some good advice there are many new guys who come on the forum and frankly don’t listen, which is their right.

The wealth of this forum is that there are guys who have been there, done that in terms of buying firearms and have gone through the missions of changing guns.

User

Default Re: Looking for opinions

You can always get a Glock and install New York spring to increase the pull weight of the trigger. You can make it feel more like a DA revolver. Might alleviate the fear of have a round chambered until you get some training. The trigger spring can easily be changed again once you are better trained and confident. Good luck on whatever you descide.

User

Default Re: Looking for opinions

Oh if I could get a blowjob for every time I've seen someone holster a gun ("safety pistol" equipped with a manual safety) without remembering to apply the safety I would die happy and sucked drier than Hugh Heffner himself (PBUH)

My last BJ would have been this weekend on the first stage.(!)

If a shooter can forget to apply the safety during the relative calm of "Load & make ready", how much easier is it to forget during a DMG stage or after having shot an armed attacker??? And how easy is it to have something snag an unlocked trigger vs that ghastly Glock rubber trigger with the safety thingy in the middle???

#Don'tlikeGlockbecauseillinformed

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6