Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    User

Default Re: News 24 Poll - Gun Ownership

Quote Originally Posted by camouflage762 View Post
    irrespective of the other reasons for the poll: Please vote.

This is a multifaceted struggle we are in. We need to win on Social media and in Parliament.
    Exactly

User

May I ask if someone could do a screengrab of the final result, and post it here for prosperity?

Who knows when reference to this 'informal public opinion poll [sample]' may count in our favor / be used as reference in a future article.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Flintstone View Post
    Messor,if they laugh all the way to the bank its fine,if i can find a confirmation in this poll that there are a lot of people thinking/feeling the same way i do then it fuels my will to stand up for what is right.It is not about them it is about motivating me to keep fighting the good fight.Technically you are correct,but mentally there is much more to the outgoing message than to the method.
    That is just it, owning a firearm is not your right, and rights are not won with good words or polls.
    Remember SA is a flawed democracy, any country where the masses are poor and uneducated, but get to vote, is a flawed democracy. Decisions are made in parliament, and the idiots there have proven that they are corrupt, for example none of the anc members have voted against zuma during any of his motions of no confidence. Meaning they don’t serve the public, they serve themselves. The DA is taking a stand now, but don’t for one second think it’s for firearm rights, nope, they take a stand against a policy of the anc. But should they come to power one day, they will do like england and aus, go anti firearm immediately.

Currently we have a bunch or organizations, which mostly tell each other to get f@cked, it was mentioned that some of them had the info in the proposed amendments before the others but did not bother to share. Why, well that is an easy question, in order to have some leverage on the situation more that the others. You see if tomorrow we have a license the person system, where people can buy what they want, all these organizations goes under. No more need for silly dedicated nonsense and all that stuff, no more need for someone to assist you with it. I bet you the hardest fight gun owners have now is not with government, but by those acting on “behalf” of firearm owners.

The situation is this, we have a bunch of organizations that is focused on survival, and they tell each other to get stuffed. We have a legal system that told all the lawyers of those to get stuffed. A legal system NOT bothered by what you claim are your rights. No matter who is in power in parliament, they will never grant you what you want, never. Ask yourself how any rights are come by, not by good words, polls or lawyers I tell you. Right now we try and hold on to our privileges, because firearm rights are only a privilege in SA, the result of that will always be a decline in privileges. Sooner or later, just like the land issue, people will realize that if you want rights you will have to fight for it, not good words, not lawyers, taking a stand for what you believe in and putting your life on the line to ensure the rights of your children en their children. The 2nd amendment did not fall from the sky, it was earned, and it falls under the bill of what, jip rights.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    That is just it, owning a firearm is not your right, and rights are not won with good words or polls.
    Remember SA is a flawed democracy, any country where the masses are poor and uneducated, but get to vote, is a flawed democracy. Decisions are made in parliament, and the idiots there have proven that they are corrupt, for example none of the anc members have voted against zuma during any of his motions of no confidence. Meaning they don’t serve the public, they serve themselves. The DA is taking a stand now, but don’t for one second think it’s for firearm rights, nope, they take a stand against a policy of the anc. But should they come to power one day, they will do like england and aus, go anti firearm immediately.

Currently we have a bunch or organizations, which mostly tell each other to get f@cked, it was mentioned that some of them had the info in the proposed amendments before the others but did not bother to share. Why, well that is an easy question, in order to have some leverage on the situation more that the others. You see if tomorrow we have a license the person system, where people can buy what they want, all these organizations goes under. No more need for silly dedicated nonsense and all that stuff, no more need for someone to assist you with it. I bet you the hardest fight gun owners have now is not with government, but by those acting on “behalf” of firearm owners.

The situation is this, we have a bunch of organizations that is focused on survival, and they tell each other to get stuffed. We have a legal system that told all the lawyers of those to get stuffed. A legal system NOT bothered by what you claim are your rights. No matter who is in power in parliament, they will never grant you what you want, never. Ask yourself how any rights are come by, not by good words, polls or lawyers I tell you. Right now we try and hold on to our privileges, because firearm rights are only a privilege in SA, the result of that will always be a decline in privileges. Sooner or later, just like the land issue, people will realize that if you want rights you will have to fight for it, not good words, not lawyers, taking a stand for what you believe in and putting your life on the line to ensure the rights of your children en their children. The 2nd amendment did not fall from the sky, it was earned, and it falls under the bill of what, jip rights.

Exactly my point why i want to see that there are other people thinking the same as i do,and this public polls tells me precisely that.I do not care if there are pessimists out there observing glasses filled only half with water.I want to surround me with optimists fuelling my will to create change in a dead environment.Everyone is cutting business because of what the financial market is currently doing.Me,i like to expand when everyone else shrink with fear.We can talk the whole day about the acting difference between a realist and a optimist and it will get us nowhere.While the realist takes emotion out of the equation,eventually it will take emotion to stand up for the wellbeing of his/her family.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Sicario View Post
    May I ask if someone could do a screengrab of the final result, and post it here for prosperity?

Who knows when reference to this 'informal public opinion poll [sample]' may count in our favor / be used as reference in a future article.
    Untitled.png

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4