Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    User

Default Re: Glock 43 or CZ P07

M43, I agree that's a fare point.

User

The terrible advice part with trying before buying is that if your inexperienced you have no idea what you are looking for.

Bit like go test driving a car, when you got your learners yesterday and only ever read about cars in magazines.

As for changing of parts; I'm always vary of changing anything on an EDC carry gun outside of sights and disposable parts. Guys in their small shops making performance parts rarely know better than engineers a the big R&D departments with decades of experience. A nice smooth pulling trigger, extended slide or magazine release might feel great on the range but might fail in hard fight with couple rounds of P+ ammo, not make your slide lock back when seconds count or have your magazine drop out when mr BG jumps you.

Technically, the science of human factors and ergonomics is concerned with productivity/efficiency, comfort and safety with regards to the thing in question.All within the context of how humans interact physically and cognitively with the "thing". In this case a firearm. Something that is "ergonomic" would look to optimize all these. I imagine that none of these attributes are unimportant in a SD firearm but some will be more important than others. A grossly uncomfortable FA is unlikely to be efficient or a even safe. I am not sure any modern FA are grossly uncomfortable.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7