Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Default Re: GOSA Interdict??

Quote Originally Posted by GK21 View Post
    Just to clarify that Paul is not referring to me (I hope)...its just that every time senior counsel is mentioned on this forum, some people think its me.

I have no affiliations to any judges (Concourt or otherwise).
    can't be you... you have a sense of humor .... whenever I see your posts I thing Sub Compact .

But thank you... the information you provide is most illuminating to the inner workings of the law.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Just to clarify that Paul is not referring to me (I hope)...its just that every time senior counsel is mentioned on this forum, some people think its me.

To be honest I think you’ve taken a lot of the references to lawyers to refer to you when it hasn’t, especially the negative stuff.
    - GAMER -

Many of it was aimed at someone who is acting, shall we say, BULLish?
    - GAMER -

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

What? You mean you DON'T serve on the board of an NGO which is funded by George Soros?

;-{>}
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post
    To be honest I think you’ve taken a lot of the references to lawyers to refer to you when it hasn’t, especially the negative stuff.
    Guilty conscience? Occupational hazard?

Mwahahaha... kidding... ;-{>}
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post
    You may be correct Skaapie....but some of the comments were definitely referring to me...I picked up little comments that I remembered from previous threads...such as the Las Vegas shooting thread and the flame war therein (the right to AR comment), which were definitely a reference to me.

User

Just sending out some Wednesday hugs to everyone

byeeeee

User

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Counsel for the State has expressed the wish to ride this all the way into the ConCourt.
    We all would have done the same thing - think about it, unlimited public funds (tax money) and we know the ConCourt sees FA ownership as a privilege, that can arguably be taken away at any time.

Personally, our right to own FAs can only be secured at the voting booth - next year will likely be our last chance and we (ALL gunowners) need to pull together to reach as many voters as we can before then. Although I full agree that we need to do all that we can on all fronts, including the courts, the best we can hope for with litigation is buying time. We need to convince the masses of voting public out there that FAs aren't evil and it is necessity to protect our Constitutional rights, including the right to life, freedom and security of our person, freedom of association and exercising our cultural rights, be that sport shooting or hunting.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16