Default Knife collectors and enthusiasts

I was wondering if there was any concern amongst 'knife' people about the display of one of the accused's knife collection in the 'Krugersdorp' murder trail by the prosecution/defence teams? As I watched this on last Sunday's Carte Blanche coverage of the trial, I could not help but wonder if they were implying that there was some link between the collecting of knives and psychopathic behaviour. Any thoughts on this? Will we need to worry about our knives, if , heaven forbid, any of us have trouble with the justice system?

User

Default Re: Knife collectors and enthusiasts

It is the way CB rolls, sensation sells.
    If what they report on lacks it, they will create it.

User

Quote Originally Posted by mac 13 View Post
    I was wondering if there was any concern amongst 'knife' people about the display of one of the accused's knife collection in the 'Krugersdorp' murder trail by the prosecution/defence teams? As I watched this on last Sunday's Carte Blanche coverage of the trial, I could not help but wonder if they were implying that there was some link between the collecting of knives and psychopathic behaviour. Any thoughts on this? Will we need to worry about our knives, if , heaven forbid, any of us have trouble with the justice system?
    If that was true I am beyond psychopathic help. :) Liberals will latch onto anything remotely different to what they believe and want to subject people to. They want subjects, not citizens and a knife is just another freedom they cannot comprehend that a subject should have.

User

Context is important.

These loons killed people. And they were likely not done yet.
    I doubt they collected knives as a hobby.

User

I was surprised at the reaction of some of my colleagues when I pulled out my little Kershaw pocket knife to cut something during a strategy session. One lady said she was "very worried" about me when I said I always have a knife on me.

User

Quote Originally Posted by LoodDruppel View Post
    I was surprised at the reaction of some of my colleagues when I pulled out my little Kershaw pocket knife to cut something during a strategy session. One lady said she was "very worried" about me when I said I always have a knife on me.
    That's just silly. You should say you are worried that she thinks you untrustworthy