Default Mantis-X Black Friday Offer

Ultimate-Marksman Black Friday MantisX Special Offer
    MantisX Firearm Training System And A Free Universal Mini Rail Selling For Only R2500.00.*
    This Office Includes a Free Universal Mini Mag Rail Valued At R130.00

• 90% Of All Shooters That Used The MantisX Training System Improved As Only 20 Minutes Of Use
    • Mantis-X The World Leading Firearm Training System
    • Mantis-X Allows You To Dry Fire Or Live Fire Practice
    • Mantis-X Gathers And Stores All Information Is And Provides Feedback How To Improve.

*Offer Only Valid For the 23/11/2018 and While Stock Last. The Offer Excludes Shipping Fees

Www.ultimate-marksman.co.za

User
    Right next to the pot that needs stirring.

Default Re: Mantis-X Black Friday Offer

What is a "Universal Mini Mag Rail"? DOn't see it on the website? Making the Mantis X workable with a Glock 43?

User

My understanding is that it clips onto the mag base plate making it possible to use the mantisx with any pistol.

Sent from my FIG-LA1 using Tapatalk

User
    Right next to the pot that needs stirring.

My gun nut wife wants a Mantis X. She is a good rifle and revolver and pistol markswomen, but struggle to get the hang of her G43 for some reason. So she are adamant to master her Glock and thus are of opinion that a Mantis X will be a good assistance. If it can be fitted to a G43, well, then I have Christmas gifts sorted.

So what is the gift from dad to dad then going to be.... mmmm

Hi ,

The "Universal Mini Mag Rail" is a smaller rail that can attache to the base of any magazine as long that the base of the magazine is flat.It will provide a picatenery rail that will allow you to attach your Mantis X to the base of the magazine. The "Universal Mini Mag Rail " has a slightly narrower base and is shorter then the full size universal rail.
    It should work on the G43 with out any problem .

The "Universal Mini Mag Rail" is really use full if you like to practice drawing from the hostler and you don't have a holster that accommodated assessors on the frames rail.
    The "Universal Mini Mag Rail" will be up on the web site shortly in running behind on admin work.

User

Sign me up for one of these!

Hello GlockFirst please PM . thank you!