Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default Red dot optic arrangement for CZ Shadow 2 (mounted on the rear sight)

With time marching on and eyesight not keeping time as it has before, I think it's time for an optic for my CZ shadow 2 to stay on the paper.

Besides the recently launched new slide cut out for the CZ Shadow 2 to take an optic, can anyone give advice on a successful mount and optic arrangement?(Docter,Vortex, RMR etc)

for competition shooting on an existing CZ shadow 2.

Thanks in advance.

Bill

User

Default Re: Red dot optic arrangement for CZ Shadow 2 (mounted on the rear sight)

Jizni have a few universal mounts available ...

That said, I'm also looking for a few comparisons between the Vortex Razor/ Leopold Pro and Docter C ...

#FreeBump

Sent from my SpaceCraft using MindControl!

User

Default Re: Red dot optic arrangement for CZ Shadow 2 (mounted on the rear sight)

I’ve run a Toni systems rear sight dovetail mount with a Leupold DeltaPoint Pro for most of this year.

Worked well. Would be the route I would suggest.

User

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    I’ve run a Toni systems rear sight dovetail mount with a Leupold DeltaPoint Pro for most of this year.

Worked well. Would be the route I would suggest.
    Any reason you didn't use the Leopolds own mounting system and no comments on the Razor?

User

Quote Originally Posted by G33 View Post
    Any reason you didn't use the Leopolds own mounting system and no comments on the Razor?

Toni gives more options

I know the DeltaPoint works and have heard of fewer issues than the Vortex

Leopold's own system is shaped to fit a 75B slide. I've heard of people using it on Shadow & even Shadow 2 slides, but it won't be my first choice.

User

Thank you to all for the advice, much appreciated.

Good day all,
    Who stock the Toni Multi Optic rear Mount for CZ Shadow 2 except Jizni, because the do not have stock on the Type A for a Vortex Venom Red Dot Sight
    Thank you

Be a little bit patient please. We ran out last week. New stock is on its way and should be here this week or the next.

Send us an e-mail and we'll let you know as soon as new stock is booked in.

Will do - Thank you Marius

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast