Thread: License Card

Default License Card

Hi all, just in case someone can answer my question. Thanks to a thread on here I contacted the State Printing Department to get the status of my licence. It has been printed the 30th Oct and must be in CPT by now- the nice gentleman informed me. According to our local DFO the licence might be in CPT but first needs to be logged unto their Computer system. Who can I phone to inquire for how long it will be sitting there?

Default Re: License Card

Quote Originally Posted by Generation4 View Post
    Hi all, just in case someone can answer my question. Thanks to a thread on here I contacted the State Printing Department to get the status of my licence. It has been printed the 30th Oct and must be in CPT by now- the nice gentleman informed me. According to our local DFO the licence might be in CPT but first needs to be logged unto their Computer system. Who can I phone to inquire for how long it will be sitting there?
    Can't help with your question, but what number did you phone for the State Printing Department?

Default Re: License Card

Try and get the provicial dfo nr. And ask them what the status is. Cfr gave me the nr for provincial and I kept following up there.