Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Quote Originally Posted by PduPreez View Post
    Thanks for the replies, I appreciate it. Especially the way you explained it RevA. As I said we don't know anything about reloading and don't want to buy all the equipment if we just save a few bucks. I had a 9mm and wait for my licence for a 308. Also want to buy maybe a creedmore, but between my two brothers is there a few guns, for example a 300 winmag, 338, creedmore, 6.5 x 55, and a 5x 75. So the reason is we must think if we shoot enough to make it worth going into reloading.
    If you intend to load for all of these, the Lee Classic Turret press is an excellent option. Get a turret for each set of dies, set them up once, and after that a caliber swop just means swopping a turret and perhaps a shellholder.

Oh, and I presume that's a 7x57, not a 5x75...

User

Default Re: Reloading prices

Thanks, and you're correct, it is a 7x57.

User

Default Re: Reloading prices

Do not be distracted when you start reloading......pay attention to what you are doing.... PRIMERS....... the most DANGEROUS part of the reloading process.again PAY ATTENTION....Reloading can be the safest OR the MOST DANGEROUS part of the shooting sport..........for me,i have reloaded for over 50 years .....I cast bullets for my handguns /black powder rifles and also cast for my 6.5 rifles......It is an enjoyable part of the sport. good luck/be carefull

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3