Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Default Re: To apply or not over December for S13-License

Cfr stops taking in apps from province after a certain point over Christmas, so if you get your app in before the deadline they generally move very quickly.

User

Quote Originally Posted by marcvbsa View Post
    Cfr stops taking in apps from province after a certain point over Christmas, so if you get your app in before the deadline they generally move very quickly.
    Will keep this in mind,thanks man..if it wasn't for my safe's issue it would have been long in

User

I sent my S13 application in end of October and followed up with CFR today. They told me it's been sent back to DFO but they cannot tell me why. Went to DFO and they have still not received it back so they don't know what's wrong either. I am fairly certain they (DFO) screwed something up as I went over that application multiple times to make sure every last bit of info is there and correct.

Anyway, on topic, I also heard from multiple people that end of year is better time to send in apps.

The problem I currently encountered twice was that my motivations together with a professional paid for motivation was ripped apart by the DFO and that which was considered irrelevant was handed back to me which resulted in some important documents being rendered nil and void such as pictures of my safe, hunting letters of permission from farmers, even a copy of my Competency Certificate was ignored as the argument was that I already have several guns and it will show up on the SAPS system if required by the SAP.
    Needless to say the matter was immediately reported to my Attorney which currently does not count for much unfortunately until my application is either approved or declined.
    Lets see what happens now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3