Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

Default Re: BERETTA PX4 STORM SUBCOMPACT - ?

Quote Originally Posted by Khumba View Post
    The SCD is imo the only safety upgrade worthy of a Glock.
    As always , I respect your advice.
    live out your imagination , not your history.

Quote Originally Posted by BBT View Post
    Remove entire holster with gun, when removing pants and vice versa
    For EDC purposes are we not sometimes overestimating the amount of times we are holstering and the perceived dangers of triggers getting caught?
    I don’t play with my handgun.
    I make deliberate, calculated and focused movements the few times (mostly once a day) that I holster my EDC handgun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BandK View Post
    For EDC purposes are we not sometimes overestimating the amount of times we are holstering and the perceived dangers of triggers getting caught?
    I don’t play with my handgun.
    I make deliberate, calculated and focused movements the few times (mostly once a day) that I holster my EDC handgun.

The concern people have has nothing to do with the frequency in which they handle their firearm, but that they will screw up, which only needs to happen once.

Quote Originally Posted by Ωhm View Post
    The concern people have has nothing to do with the frequency in which they handle their firearm, but that they will screw up, which only needs to happen once.
    How and when people screw up is a story in itself, but I take your point...and will leave the thread to divert back to the OP’s original objective.

User

Whew a lot to think about now, I would carry the PX4 whether compact or subC with the safety off- in which case a Glock would also have an auto firing pin block which opens up the world of Glock to me or the CZs- the Glock 19 is about the same size as the CZ P10 and the PX4 Compact. Tough decision to make!

User

Well I came close to buying an M&P9c or Glock 19..........but bought the PX4 Compact. It will make me happy carrying it 1 up appendix decocked. I shot it today and it is a sweet shooter. Will take some getting used to but I think I made the right choice for EDC.

User

Congrats on your purchase. I just got my licence and glock 19 last week. Happy carrying

User

Quote Originally Posted by scubes View Post
    Well I came close to buying an M&P9c or Glock 19..........but bought the PX4 Compact. It will make me happy carrying it 1 up appendix decocked. I shot it today and it is a sweet shooter. Will take some getting used to but I think I made the right choice for EDC.
    Excellent EDC gun.

Upgrade the hammer spring with a Wilson Combat Chrome Silicon 12lb spring for an enhanced DA trigger pull and consider modifying the Type-G safety/decocker to a Type-G decocker only setup.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3