Default Ruger LC9 Front Sight Issue

The front sight on my Ruger LC9 has moved to the right, which according to posts on the internet is a common problem with this model.
    Is there an 'easy fix' for this or would I be better off getting a replacement fibre-optic front sight...if such a thing is available ?
    Thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated...and no...I do not want to get rid of the LC9

Banned

Default Re: Ruger LC9 Front Sight Issue

I saw an original part on amazon.com

They dont ship to SA but the parts are available.

User

Quote Originally Posted by keithbatkins View Post
    The front sight on my Ruger LC9 has moved to the right, which according to posts on the internet is a common problem with this model.
    Is there an 'easy fix' for this or would I be better off getting a replacement fibre-optic front sight...if such a thing is available ?
    Thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated...and no...I do not want to get rid of the LC9
    Drift it back with a copper mallet. Then punch two dents in the slide with a punch so that you swell it in place. You could also apply mecurochrome wound spray to it just before doing it- cause it to rustfuse.
    Hope that help

All is now 'good to go' with the Ruger.
    Sights are back to where they should be.
    Thanks so much guys for the help and advice.
    Much appreciated.
    My thanks also to Mark from Guns and Bows in Cape Town who are the SA Ruger Agents.
    Have a great Holiday and thanks again.