Default TacQM: Keep Goggos and Grass out of your boots.

Ankle Gaiters: Protect your Boots, Socks and Ankles from small stones, grasses, and dodgy little critters that seem hell-bent on getting into your boots!

Made out of Ripstop canvas these ankle gaiters measure 24cm in height and with a approximate 50cm circumference at the base of the gaiter and 25cm at the top, however the top of the gaiter is reinforced with an elastic bungee that allow a comfortable fit of all users.

The gaiter can be put on and removed without needing to take off your boot due to the use of brass snaps and Velcro seams.

In order to prevent the gaiter from riding up your leg a metal hook attached by a bungee strap clips into the laces of your boot.

Additionally the two rivets are on each side of the boot that can accommodate 550 Paracord to pass underneath the boot.

(Paracord not included)

KHS170720-01S_1024x1024.jpg KHS170720-01GP_1024x1024.jpg

Follow the link below for product info and pricing:
    https://www.tacticalquartermaster.co...t=193756364825

***Vat held @ 14% on our current stocks. We will keep the Tax Man happy with the discounted 1% New Vat will be applied to new stock and re-stocked items***
    Price includes Vat. Full costs displayed BEFORE you have to pay.
    Online Credit Card and EFT Payment options available.
    www.tacticalquartermaster.co.zawe are ONLINE, deliver Nation-Wide, Door2Door OR you are welcome to Click’nCollect.
    Please contact us at sales@tacqm.co.zaif you need assistance or have a query

MAG
    #TacQM

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Default Re: TacQM: Keep Goggos and Grass out of your boots.

So... confused I am as to how these are supposed to keep little old ladies out of my boots... I tried to login to order some... but your system insists that my email address is "not valid".

Just alerting you that you may have an issue with your e-commerce system.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

Checking....
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    So... confused I am as to how these are supposed to keep little old ladies out of my boots... I tried to login to order some... but your system insists that my email address is "not valid".

Just alerting you that you may have an issue with your e-commerce system.
    Hi Paul.

Please whatsapp me. 083 Seven. Five. Six seven ate too nine

Will get you sorted.
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2