User

Default Hi and please advise on Glock Triggers.

Good day everyone, I hope everyones having a great and safe holiday season!! I have been on here for a while and like to play by the rules. so hello, I love shooting and own a couple of guns and I love my blue reloading press

I need advise on the following, I carry a G19 Gen4 every day, use it for IDPA (only once so far but planning on doing it more often) and for general defensive shooting practice.
    I am planning on getting a G34 Gen5 for more of a sport shooting role in my small arsenal (my only second/backup pistol) , Intend to use it for silhouette shooting, IDPA, defensive shooting as well and thus sparing my EDC from a lot of use.

Now my problem is that I have shot with the Gen5 before and the trigger is much different than the Gen4 and I would like to know if I can upgrade my Gen4 trigger to feel more like the Gen5 trigger so that I wont need to get used to the 2 types of triggers and for example make a mistake if I have to draw and fire with my EDC Gen4 because I might be too used to how my Gen5 trigger pulls and fires?

Any advise will be greatly appreciated and I do not want to get a G34 Gen4, I want to get the G34 Gen5 MOS FS.

Thanks guys.

Default Re: Hi and please advise on Glock Triggers.

Yup. Contact BigT for a Gen 3 trigger (Get the G17 version while you’re at it, it doesn’t have those ridges on the trigger face), as well as a minus connector. With those two, and some polishing, it feels pretty much exactly like the Gen 5 trigger.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

User

Thanks skaaphaas, Big T is at Bernhard agencies right? How do I get hold of them, can I just phone the office number on their website?
    will try in January when everyone is open for business again. Appreciate the help.

User