Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mossberg.

User

Default Re: Mossberg.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
    I hope it ships with plenty of slide cover plates... because the "patented" system to save you from pulling the trigger can render the gun useless with a single PING.

Otherwise it looks like a nice competitor to the Shield and G43.
    What makes you say this, it seems to work on the same principle as Glock?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    What makes you say this, it seems to work on the same principle as Glock?
    You don't need to to take the striker assembly out to field strip a Glock. Or any other striker-fired gun I know of. This gun needs to go WAAAY past butterscotch, fully into vanilla...

Looking at it again, just that "requirement" is a recipe for disaster, of lost steiker assemblies, cover plates, etc. Kak idea imho.

So what people will probably do is just pull the trigger. Way less hassle, way smaller chance of rendering your gun inoperable.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post
    Let me guess. Another “Glock killer”.
    Only for those who end up buying it and convince themselves it's the best gun on the market to justify to themselves that it was a great purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxxyc View Post
    Only for those who end up buying it and convince themselves it's the best gun on the market to justify to themselves that it was a great purchase.
    It could be a very good gun for all we know. Or a bad one. Living in SA we get a little myopic because we are so limited. I for one only bought a Glock because it could do the job and then had superior local support. All things being equal the Mossberg pistol could as good as a G43 or even a Shield.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Ikhwane View Post
    It could be a very good gun for all we know. Or a bad one. Living in SA we get a little myopic because we are so limited. I for one only bought a Glock because it could do the job and then had superior local support. All things being equal the Mossberg pistol could as good as a G43 or even a Shield.
    No. The bottom line is Mossberg have been known to have terrible quality control so its not a question of if it will be better than glock or s&w, but which of the pistols will be worse.

User

Thats exceptionally unlikely

Banned

From the webpage:
    The MC1sc is equipped with our Safe Takedown System. It requires the user to make the handgun safe by removing the striker assembly before removing the slide. The user is not required to pull the trigger in order to disassemble the handgun for cleaning and maintenance.
    Solution to a problem that doesn't really exist?

User

If you really want a glock mag adapter, get a glock.

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    Thats exceptionally unlikely
    Yeah, the Shield is a great firearm. But who knows. Maybe someone might import a few and we could get a local review or two.

As an aside, your comment about the G48 has got me thinking. Might they come in tenifer or whatever its called now?

User

Yeah, the Shield is a great firearm. But who knows. Maybe someone might import a few and we could get a local review or two.

As an aside, your comment about the G48 has got me thinking. Might they come in tenifer or whatever its called now?
    The metal treatment is the same on all the guns, the finish varies but they all have the metal treatment that replaced tenifer.

If you mean the colour , then tenifer had nothing to do with that. I am unaware of any less cool colour options planned for the G48 at this time,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast