Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: AIWB Convert

User

Default Re: AIWB Convert

I wish I could carry AIWB but the extra 14 KG I carry in body fat makes it a bit difficult.....

User

Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    I wish I could carry AIWB but the extra 14 KG I carry in body fat makes it a bit difficult.....
    I’m not on the light side either and have managed to find a good position with my G43 in AIWB. The first few days were tough but I persevered and will not carry any other way now.

I suppose the firearm also makes a difference but that was one of the main reasons I sold my G23.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Mozee I carry my G19 every day, suppose that doesn't help AIWB hey

User

Haha I carry about 20KG extra body mass and a CZ 75B, with the right holster anything is possible

User

We should start a holster company for over sized people, call it "salad dodgers holsters tactical"

User

We should start a holster company for over sized people, call it "salad dodgers holsters tactical"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

I also carry around 20kg that my wife is not legally married to... . Okay, I might have a little more surface area to spread it out on than average.

Maybe we should start the AIWB diet thread?

A friend calls those extra kg's "Tactical Macdonalds Body Armour".

User

Quote Originally Posted by pbuitendag View Post
    It could be. I carry my Shield most of the time in the V1 and although I do still feel it after some hours (but I've got some belly fat), it is more comfortable than carrying my full size M&P appendix all day.

But I'm eagerly waiting for the V2 to come which will be for the full size and 9c.

Side note : the Chameleon DOES NOT come in the V2 option for the Shield. It is still the V1 only and without the wedge. Still, it's not too bad, as I don't think you're one of those... ahem... bigger guys.

The holster could be modified to fit a wedge I suppose. But remember it will still have the one clip only, not the two that the V2 has.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    Ive got a Dark Star Gear Hitchiker coming for a G48. Will let you know how it works. If it works for the 48, which I'm confident it will, it will be a winner for the Shield.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
    If I had to choose between the Chameleon V1 and the Covert for the Shield, I'd buy the Covert again 9 days out of 7. Make sure you get the claw, and watch that gun disappear.
    Thanks guys, much appreciated

User

Quote Originally Posted by A-R View Post
    I also carry around 20kg that my wife is not legally married to... . Okay, I might have a little more surface area to spread it out on than average.
    I'm fairly skinny and my wife is still legally married to all of me, but as I'm getting older my backside is shrinking. So carrying, whether strong side, IWB or AIWB, are all getting more difficult. I have to really tighten my belt to the point where it's uncomfortable. But, as advised here, I'll re-look getting a dedicated AIWB holster.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Katlagter View Post
    I'm fairly skinny and my wife is still legally married to all of me, but as I'm getting older my backside is shrinking. So carrying, whether strong side, IWB or AIWB, are all getting more difficult. I have to really tighten my belt to the point where it's uncomfortable. But, as advised here, I'll re-look getting a dedicated AIWB holster.
    Kruisbande.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast