Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default Re: Monolithic bullets not expanding on springbok.

Sorry for the hi jack T. No pigs....checked trail cam at first light and they were there from about 9pm to 11pm while the restaurant was open....go figure.
    So they left before i got there.There is however,a certain snob appeal attached to sitting in the restaurant preparing to shoot a pig through the window. Obviously,i can only do this after the last patron has left or they might have some terrified patrons with me sitting there with the old Mossberg pump across my lap...

User

Quote Originally Posted by pre 64 View Post
    Sorry for the hi jack T. No pigs....checked trail cam at first light and they were there from about 9pm to 11pm while the restaurant was open....go figure.
    So they left before i got there.There is however,a certain snob appeal attached to sitting in the restaurant preparing to shoot a pig through the window. Obviously,i can only do this after the last patron has left or they might have some terrified patrons with me sitting there with the old Mossberg pump across my lap...
    The life of a hunter, never a dull moment :) I have to admit that I have never hunted out of a restaurant window.

User

Iv'e got some Ssg's filled with good 'ol lead pellets.
    Are those not monolithics?

User

Damn..um...yes...i suppose they are.....technically....um

User

Gotcha

You old monolithic user you.

User

................. sitting in the restaurant preparing to shoot a pig through the window. ...
    Sounds like the next big thing after you're finding bakkie hunting to be too difficult............. ;-)

User

Pre, You should get the owner to pay you for providing security, you are multi tasking there :)

User

Good grief,no mercy from you chaps.
    On one of my other sites,i have pulled an old bed 4m up a tree,mattress and all. So,i lie in my bed at night and shoot pigs.[I have even been known to take a pillow on occasion]
    I just thought i would come clean with these indiscretions and get done with it :)

User

On one of my other sites,i have pulled an old bed 4m up a tree,mattress and all. So,i lie in my bed at night and shoot pigs.[I have even been known to take a pillow on occasion]
    I just thought i would come clean with these indiscretions and get done with it :)
    Not quite normal, however, compared to some of the goings on in leopard blinds (from what I've heard) not really worth worrying about.

User

The first time I (mis)read that I thought it said [I have even been known to take a politician on occasion]. I suddenly had even more respect for your hunting skills than ever before. Maybe I was fantasizing................

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast