Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Advice WILDMAN gone wrong....

Does anyone have the details of Morne or the others who worked at Wildman for tracing purposes?

Quote Originally Posted by Johann du Toit View Post
    Does anyone have the details of Morne or the others who worked at Wildman for tracing purposes?
    Morne is believed to be working at champions in Vereeniging,Dwayne number is as follows 0619252526 doubt he will answer if he does he tells you to contact his attorneys who are Martin Speier attorneys in Norwood or the liquidator who I have no idea who that is and I’ve had no real answers from anyone including WILDMAN HQ.

These Dip shits committed theft and fraud without as much of a hesitation,they willingly took money for firearms right up until they closed this didn’t happen over night as stated earlier they knew from around August and I was told in December we will see you 7th of Jan doors have never opened since.

Why did head office not intervene surely they can see how a branch is doing?
    I feel Wildman needs to come to the party your clients can’t all take the hidding and if they don’t I WILL NOT support them in future and hope nobody else does either.

I am not the only one and I believe this fraud runs into the 100’s of thousands of rands..These asshats knowingly did this and still go to sleep at night it’s sick.

User

So it appears that JJ Wapens are the guys behind the Widman franchise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if you take someones money knowing you cant supply. Its should be seen as a criminal Fraud case. Can not hide behind bankruptcy then.

User

Martins gonna cost them more than anything
    Like I said that Woman was a bigger bitch than Madam Speaker herself, no wonder they failed.

I wish success to every business owner thats why I never made a post about how plain rude and kak that place was, now that they went under I wish justice for the victims....

User

I went there only once and left very fast. If I walk into a shop and it looks like I owe them money before doing business I rather leave.

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    Well if you take someones money knowing you cant supply. Its should be seen as a criminal Fraud case. Can not hide behind bankruptcy then.
    Section 22(1) of the new Company's Act (Act 71 0f 2008) prohibits reckless trading in the following words: ‘A company must not –

(a) carry on its business recklessly, with gross negligence, with intent to defraud any person or for any fraudulent purpose …’.

Section 218(2) further provides that: ‘Any person who contravenes any provision of this Act is liable to any other person for any loss or damage suffered by that person as a result of that contravention.’

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as an attorney it makes more sense to just sue these assholes directly.

Is this a country wide issue? My Missus has a FA waiting at the Wildman PMB.

Ikhwane

Quote Originally Posted by Johann du Toit View Post
    Section 22(1) of the new Company's Act (Act 71 0f 2008) prohibits reckless trading in the following words: ‘A company must not –

(a) carry on its business recklessly, with gross negligence, with intent to defraud any person or for any fraudulent purpose …’.

Section 218(2) further provides that: ‘Any person who contravenes any provision of this Act is liable to any other person for any loss or damage suffered by that person as a result of that contravention.’

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as an attorney it makes more sense to just sue these assholes directly.
    Sadly the police have neither the capability nor capacity to prosecute these types of fraud, in most instances aided and abetted by business rescue practitioners appointed by or linked to the very same fraudsters. Even where one does try the courts seem very reluctant to intervene despite fairly obvious questionable conduct.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Ikhwane View Post
    Is this a country wide issue? My Missus has a FA waiting at the Wildman PMB.

Ikhwane
    If they haven’t closed down perhaps move it if it’s not too late? Don’t know how the application will be affected once moved.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast