Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Advice WILDMAN gone wrong....

Also to add it will be good to have Wildman open again because its good to have options, Ill def go check them out when they open, hopefully they have some specials... (by specials I also mean give some people their money or guns back from when they went under)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by driepootx View Post
    Greg is concentrating only on gunsmithing and then maybe will order a rifle if you want him to help you. He does not retail anymore. Some of the old stock might still be sold to clear. The counter staff would then only book in rifles for work to be done on them.
    Greg will order you anything you want including Uzkon shotguns (but this is not the place to open that can of worms )

User

Aaaaaand they’re OPEN!! Very welcoming under new management and new ownership, the same salesman from the old shop even walked to the door to come greet me, they’re still stocking up but all ready have a few things to drool over Black Glock 43X and G48, I was not able to spend much time there but I did get to handle a CZ Scorpion which is a problem because now I have to have one

Im in no way affiliated to them, but if you happen to be in the area they are well worth to check out

User

So will be interesting to hear from the guys who had paid up firearms at the store.

Did they get their goodies or are they up Schatz creek without a paddle, waiting on the liquidation of the previous franchisee?

Must say this whole thing has put a dent in my trust in the Wildman brand as a whole; previously thought they were the safer choice in they have the backing of the main brand holding company. Since this saga I started I did not even remotely consider (not that I had the funds this year in any case) to buy anything from Wildman store that I could not take and walkout with on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    Aaaaaand they’re OPEN!! Very welcoming under new management and new ownership, the same salesman from the old shop even walked to the door to come greet me, they’re still stocking up but all ready have a few things to drool over Black Glock 43X and G48, I was not able to spend much time there but I did get to handle a CZ Scorpion which is a problem because now I have to have one

Im in no way affiliated to them, but if you happen to be in the area they are well worth to check out

And you going to support them?

Quote Originally Posted by HvR View Post
    So will be interesting to hear from the guys who had paid up firearms at the store.

Did they get their goodies or are they up Schatz creek without a paddle, waiting on the liquidation of the previous franchisee?

Must say this whole thing has put a dent in my trust in the Wildman brand as a whole; previously thought they were the safer choice in they have the backing of the main brand holding company. Since this saga I started I did not even remotely consider (not that I had the funds this year in any case) to buy anything from Wildman store that I could not take and walkout with on the spot.
    Seen the last couple of months. Companies start to struggle. Then they open a new PTY LTD. Move everything over and liquidate the old one that struggled. Same owners, same staff, same shop. But the creditors are left in cold without money or products.

If the new people took over. And they took over the whole shop with fittings and all. And guess stock that was there. They must have purchased it from previous owners. Which means funds went somewhere. And if customers are still without items should now getting something back. As where did the funds go the new owners paid. And if these customers firearms bought was already in stock. They can now apply. Unless the new owners now own them and can resell. And going to tell customers to take it up with previous owners.

Personally even before this. Never ever got good service at Wildman at Cape Gate. So I just visit shops in CPT, Northern and Southern Suburbs. And will drive pass them to Stellenbosch and go support shops there. But stop at them. Nope. Dont like bad service.

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    And you going to support them?
    I will support them by buying reloading components and accessories ect. if their prices are good.

I buy firearms from reputable dealers so ill have to let this Wildman build its reputation up first.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Piet vWdVries View Post
    tag you're it, quitsies, no anti quitsies, no startsies, no touch backs, no do-overs, no erasies, and the wholes store is home free
    We r Jack's bleeding philanthropy.

meh.

User

Will pay them a visit. My first question will be how they handle the local DFO and license printouts. Our future business relationship will depend on the answer they give.

User

Quote Originally Posted by MSW2 View Post
    Will pay them a visit. My first question will be how they handle the local DFO and license printouts. Our future business relationship will depend on the answer they give.
    Apparently we will not have a future relationship. Went there with a friend today that needed something. Asked my question, got the wrong answer and a lame explanation as to why with a slight bit of attitude thrown into the mix.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast