Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    User

Exclamation Comp-Tac Special Orders!

Due to some requests for Comp-Tac holster models that we do not normally stock I decided to open a thread here for special orders.

If you have an order request for a Holster model we do not usually carry you are welcome to post here.

I will require a 50% deposit to validate the order.

Lead time from Comp-Tac is usually about 4 weeks plus about 2 weeks for packing and shipping. So total expected lead time of 6 weeks.

I need to build an order of a minimum of 20 MTACS as per Comp-Tac policy. For other holsters and mag carriers I do not need a minimum quantity but require a reasonable order to spread the shipping costs to the advantage of the customers.

Due to the MTAC minimum order spec I will build 2 separate orders lines initially, one for MTACS and one for the standard Kydex line. If Paddle and Belt and Two O'Clock holsters make up a reasonable order I will not wait for the MTAC order to fill before I place the order.

Check on the Comp-tac website http://www.comp-tac.com/ that the holster and pistol combo you need is in fact available from CT.

We endeavor to keep in stock MTACS, Paddle (FBI cant) holsters and Mag Carriers for Glock19/17 and M&P9/40. We have an order placed with CT for some CZ, Beretta and 1911 MTACS and mag pouches. The CZ and Beretta models ordered were already booked after we placed the order so I could not add more of those as the order is currently in the production line.

We will have models we have in stock at the time on display at the 2010 IDPA Africa Championship on 8 and 9 August being hosted on the Eeufees Range in Pta.

There will be CT holsters in use during the match and Gregg Garrett the owner of CT will be shooting the match. CT is one of the 2 Main Sponsors of the event.

User

Default Re: Comp-Tac Special Orders!

This is awesome thanks!

Pity they dont make for the BHP!

oh well will just have to get a M & P :)

User

Hi Khumba

Might you have a couple Comp-Tac holsters for sale at the African Champs?
    I'm keen on a Minotaur MTAC Holster for a USP Compact 40S&W but would like to know pricing first.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Speed_Freak View Post
    Hi Khumba

Might you have a couple Comp-Tac holsters for sale at the African Champs?
    I'm keen on a Minotaur MTAC Holster for a USP Compact 40S&W but would like to know pricing first.
    We do not stock HK by default - HK has too many models and variants. I have one P30MTAC coming in.

MTAC for USP would be a special order.

Paddle = R685
    MTAC = R900
    sINGLE Mag carrier/belt clip = R285

User

Will def take a look at them at the African Champs
    Last edited by Speed_Freak; 15-07-2010 at 10:14. Reason: Damn shift button!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Speed_Freak View Post

Will def take a look at them at the African Champs
    In the meantime ask anyone using a MTAC if they want to carry in another IWB holster.

User

I've seen BigT's one and he's nicely chuffed :)
    I'm keen, cash she is the problem :(

User

Khumba, I'll more than likely order a Belt, Straight drop, RHS for the S&W M&P. If you could let me know what the price of this would be please.
    The paddle holster I ordered is currently out on delivery with the courier and should be delivered today sometime, thanks for the fast service!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigal View Post
    Khumba, I'll more than likely order a Belt, Straight drop, RHS for the S&W M&P. If you could let me know what the price of this would be please.
    The paddle holster I ordered is currently out on delivery with the courier and should be delivered today sometime, thanks for the fast service!
    We try our level best to keep the prices below what you would pay if you ordered one holster, taking into consideration shipping, Vat and Import duties.

You can work at roughly the $ price x 11.5 or a tad less. A belt holster will be around R780.

Let me know what you think of the Comp-tac Paddle that will be with you later today - Imo it is the best Paddle ito concealment and design that I have seen or used.

The Comp-Tac OWB holsters are made for a specific slide length to cover the whole slide for protection and retention - with a holster design like the Fobus used with a full size pistol like G17 a sizable portion of the slides sticks out the bottom of the holster and this can result in dislodging the pistol if you do not take care every time when sitting down in a chair with arm rests.

Hi Khumba, how about bringing in some of their leather belts. Expensive, but if it's as good as the holsters, I'll give it a try. I can't seem to find anything similar locally.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast