Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

Default Re: Broadway Arms: Storage of Firearms

^that was Berea Arms. They chose to close just after the introduction of the FCA. They handed 100s if brand new guns for compensations. The owner chose to change careers. To my knowledge it wasn't a Dodge deal and no one was taken for a ride.
    live out your imagination , not your history.

User

Quote Originally Posted by KK20 View Post
    ^that was Berea Arms. They chose to close just after the introduction of the FCA. They handed 100s if brand new guns for compensations. The owner chose to change careers. To my knowledge it wasn't a Dodge deal and no one was taken for a ride.
    Old age showing, I though it was Broadway in Berea Centre. Where was Broadway situated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Mnemonic View Post
    Is there some code of conduct.
    No there isn't. However it boils down to trust and ethics.

Condition "G" of Dealer License - Standard Terms:

"A dealer may not record the details of a firearm on the applicable part of an application for a license to possess that firearm coincident in another application for a license to possess that firearm;"

User

Broadway Arms last traded in a premises just off the N2, going into Springfield Industrial area.

A lot of people got taken, same FA sold to multiple clients.

The Verulem police were very helpful under the circumstances, I did meet the junior of the 2 officers mentioned, very helpful indeed and rather unpleasant to manage.

What was happening at the dealer would make a good movie, I'd rather not go into details here.

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

It is an extremely sad situation that the original owners name had to be dragged to this. Jamie and Rhona were dedicated gun people and did a huge amount for the gun fraternity . Spoilt kids that inherited the businesses , ridinge hard work of the parents ran the place to nothing.

Personal matters that crept into business matters led to things going pear. I really feel sorry for everything that has happened. The late owner was also a very obliging person and good to the shooting fraternity. Sadly he wasn't a businessman.
    live out your imagination , not your history.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2