Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default Limit Match 100 9mmP ammo

Does anybody know something about Limit Match 100 ammo?

User

Default Re: Limit Match 100 9mmP ammo

There has been a few blown up CZ P07 and Glock 19 in the last few months; all of them have Limit ammo being used in common.

User

Eish and I know of another G17 which also got damaged on 16 Feb.

User

So far I know there has been no definite outcome on the investigation by the agents of the different firearms.

But where there is smoke there is most likely fire, especially if you take into account there has been dozens of reports of people getting apparently brand new factory ammo but with serious dents 5 to 10 rounds in box of 50 and also a mixed batch of brass that gets used including brass with inside lips and berdan brass that was converted etc.

User

Quote Originally Posted by HvR View Post
    So far I know there has been no definite outcome on the investigation by the agents of the different firearms.

But where there is smoke there is most likely fire, especially if you take into account there has been dozens of reports of people getting apparently brand new factory ammo but with serious dents 5 to 10 rounds in box of 50 and also a mixed batch of brass that gets used including brass with inside lips and berdan brass that was converted etc.
    I got two boxes that had nearly 50% dented cases. I took them back.

Sent from my FIG-LA1 using Tapatalk

User

Not familiar with these guys at all. Judging by the pics I assume its local guys selling reloaded ammo?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

User

Newish Czech ammo company, from other forums I've seen it seems like they use brass and components from all over the place some it it dating back old 80's eastern bloc stock.

Some people claim they are owned by CZ but couldn't find any links between the two; also CZ still use S&B in all their testing so think that is just an unfounded rumour.

User

Some people claim they are owned by CZ but couldn't find any links between the two; also CZ still use S&B in all their testing so think that is just an unfounded rumour.
    I'm pretty sure some guy just assumed that .cz in the website means it's owned by CZ when it's actually just the Czech equivalent of .za.

User

Newish Czech ammo company, from other forums I've seen it seems like they use brass and components from all over the place some it it dating back old 80's eastern bloc stock.

An actual ammo company? Wouldn't have called that looking at those pics. I have brass in my chuckaway bin that looks better than that.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast