Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Info required on Maxxtech 9mm cases

Quote Originally Posted by Greekboi95 View Post
    Hi A-R, would you be so kind as to share a picture or two of your DIY case kicker?
    I could, once I get into my reloading room again. Might happen over the weekend, when the shooting is done. Just, my reloading bench is quite messy a.t.m...

Basically, it is a worn out hacksaw blade that I bent into shape and clamp down with a G-clamp. One day I will obtain a piece of flat spring steel and build a more elegant version.

Maybe we should start a new "Case kicker plans" thread?

Quote Originally Posted by A-R View Post
    I could, once I get into my reloading room again. Might happen over the weekend, when the shooting is done. Just, my reloading bench is quite messy a.t.m...

Basically, it is a worn out hacksaw blade that I bent into shape and clamp down with a G-clamp. One day I will obtain a piece of flat spring steel and build a more elegant version.

Maybe we should start a new "Case kicker plans" thread?
    Understable time is always an issue:)

I understand your concept and how it works. I've tried a couple methods but nothing has really worked as well as I would have hoped.

I agree, that would be an interesting thread in the DIY section perhaps?

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Recently attempted using MAXXTECH cases in reloading and my my my .. never again .. I mean it was free brass but no .. Had to toss a good 50 odd cases ..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2