Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: feral pigs

User

Default feral pigs

Got lucky again with atn 4k pro.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: feral pigs

Nice pig, congratulations. I must admit I am jealous as I am after some bush pigs now since beginning of December, shot 7 but still searching for the remaining 20 or so.
    Are you happy with the 4k pro? Did it have software issues? I am looking into them at the moment as the nitesite I am currently using is a pain.

User

Quote Originally Posted by William.kriel View Post
    Nice pig, congratulations. I must admit I am jealous as I am after some bush pigs now since beginning of December, shot 7 but still searching for the remaining 20 or so.
    Are you happy with the 4k pro? Did it have software issues? I am looking into them at the moment as the nitesite I am currently using is a pain.

The 4 k pro is awesome, but do get aftermarket ir light.

Software clitches does orrur but very soon will be ironed out. Love it but only downside is my terrain i hunt, thermal would be beter for my needs.

Thank you for the advice. Do you use the extended baterypack?

User

Not on the 4k, getting 16-18hours per charge, leave mine on from dark till in morning day light time when i leave

Thank you, i have made up my mind and i am going to get one, i am tired of struggling with the nitesite's bulkyness and its wires getting stuck on gear levers and knocking the camera of everytime I cycle the bolt. And the nitesite's battery life doesn't help either.

User

Where you from? If you where cpt area you can see for yourself with mine, i have both ir's

Might know some one selling 1,

Thank you for the offer, I'm in the Heidelberg area gauteng, I bought one this morning already. I use a nightsun B158 IR with my Bushnell Equinox so I will try it with the 4k before buying another IR. But first I must find either 30mm rings that will fit my rifle or fit a rail that I can use with the rings supplied. This piggy's is costing me but I am sure as hell not going to leave them to destroy my maize.

User

I got warne rings, the ones supplied is cheap quality, if you shooting a 223 then use them but i would rather buy quality ones.

QUOTE=William.kriel;1305346]Thank you for the offer, I'm in the Heidelberg area gauteng, I bought one this morning already. I use a nightsun B158 IR with my Bushnell Equinox so I will try it with the 4k before buying another IR. But first I must find either 30mm rings that will fit my rifle or fit a rail that I can use with the rings supplied. This piggy's is costing me but I am sure as hell not going to leave them to destroy my maize.[/QUOTE]

4k pro did it's job nicely, shot a sow Sunday just past 9,
    what a pleasure to hunt with equipment that works as they should. IMG_20190331_224356.jpg

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast