Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    User

Default Re: Benelli Manual of Arms

Quote Originally Posted by Vaal View Post
    My Fabarms Sat8 work with 67mm (slugs) or longer but not with 65mm rounds. It tries to put at least 3 rds on the lifter and it is a bitch to get them out.
    Edzackery the fault my mates Fabarms had. The Benelli M4 was a lot more forgiving, but still caused cycling issues

Default Re: Benelli Manual of Arms

Quote Originally Posted by Speed_Freak View Post
    Me too!
    The only hiccup I have found with mine is the short rounds fail to feed, and by short, I can assume they were a 2.5" shell as opposed to the standard 2.75"
    It also must be said that I could easily clear the Benelli, the FAB Arms on the same ammo required three hands and a sharp implement to remove the stoppage
    Noted thanks SF & Vaal.

The M4 is an awesome shotgun. Zero issues functioning light loads so far. However I did a test firing the light loads without support (not that I intend to shoot like that, just simulating a possible situation / position where you might possibly not have adequate weight behind the stock), and had a stovepipe with the light loads. Buck shot still ran no problem.
    Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving with a well preserved body...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4