Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    User

Default Re: Px4 Storm compact or CZ P07 ??

Quote Originally Posted by Bismarck 1941 View Post
    If i might add some input on this thread,i was pondering for quite a while what to get as a backup to my current CZ 75 pre b,,my mind was pretty much set on the new Glock 45 coming in @ R11000 depends where you shop,,went to gave a look @ one & even a G19,,like either but the heart wanted the G45(really like the balance of the FA,their track record etc,,only thing that i didn't like much & please guys no war intentions please i didn't like the small slide release other than that it ticked my boxes,,Then a concern was raised regarding parts availability for certain models currently(CZ)..by others & me..Time went on then suddenly it hit me like a brick,,i have other commitments financially that awaits & yes we all do,,but i preserved i wanted a back up no matter what..Quess what i climbed into my car(sat all my concerns & fears aside) this morning went to S&O & now i am a proud owner of a brand new PO 7 got it @ R7999) at least i can also fill those other financial commitments i have & i got my back up finally,,for time now i will set aside all my fears.. & i got something that shoots bullets,will back my life if needed if my other is out of service for whatever reason & i can enjoy shooting it together with my current FA when i get my license,,time is ticking & get the ball rolling you might not have another chance life is unpredictable,,get what you want & keep on moving ,,everyone is different & tastes differ.There is a lot of knowledgeable people on this site,take their advice or leave it..At the end cost ,what you can afford,advice that was giving to yourself by many,,make the choice & keep yourself happy,,that is what matters most!! Again just some input please don't overthink it..Glock,Beretta, S&W,CZ are all good FA's ..the Glock for myself maybe when i have cash & dedicated if i so wish or something that the heart may desire then...Good Luck with you yourney
    Paragraphs , please dude.

User

That post is like looking at a scrambled puzzle. Getting brain freeze.

Congrats though on your choice, my wife carries a PO7 and loves it. I do enjoy shooting it, when I get a chance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    Paragraphs , please dude.
    No problem..next time my man

User

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

Congrats though on your choice, my wife carries a PO7 and loves it. I do enjoy shooting it, when I get a chance.

Maybe my next gun will be a Beretta 92..(Was also something i also desired from the start..)

Just kidding with you...

I am happy with my choices thus far,went to the range yesterday,shot my CZ 75 & she ran well..like a well oiled sewing machine!!

User

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

O ja..Thank you for the congrats.
    Much appreciated & yes i am looking forward having her & the pleasure to learn to shoot it just as well or near too my current CZ 75

Thanks again

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10