Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    User

Default Re: Cz Shadow 2 for EDC

Quote Originally Posted by Grant9 View Post
    I dont like the feel of glocks either, but they shoot well enough for me and I can reach the controls,

So even if you cant EDC and want to take it with on some family excursions i can bet now that you will look at that Boatanchor 2 with evil eyes and leave it in the safe even when you can carry it because heavy and big is a thing,

Also home defense is you lying to yourself slightly, no offense but its staying in the safe, no one I've met that says home defense has the diligence and fortitude to take their blaster out the safe as the first thing they do when they get home,
    Sure for the start yes but i doubt that will last past a month, (please prove me wrong)

Firearm wise its hard to beat a Glock 17 as an all rounder, Glock 19 will be easier to carry and conceal though but you will be able to shoot a 17 better,
    Agreed!

You will change your last statement once you see what Flip Du Plessis does with a G19! Cornell vd Westhuizen makes a 26 shoot like a Shadow 2. Train with what you have. As long as its reliable and not utterly shit to operate, you will be able to master your firearm. The best blaster sucks in the hands of an untrained person.

Default Re: Cz Shadow 2 for EDC

I wrote a long reply which didnt post, so in summary i found the advice very useful and i will def visit a range before making a decision, in the meantime compentency needs to be completed and handed in. Il keep you guys posted on what i come across at the range

Default Road to my first firearm

20190525_122726.jpg³

Been to the range today, visited tactical hq guys are very helpful, fired 50 rounds between a glock 17 and taurus 1911. Im still a noob so my insights would be flawed but the 1911 felt like the recoil went backwards which felt easier where the g17 kind of lifted. Held the shadow 2 and wow now i see what you guys meant its heavy! Also held the cz sp01 and sig p320 carry which felt awesome in the hand will have to fire it next time. Tomorrow doing compentency!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4