Super League Poster 2019 (003).jpg

Hi there all,

What do you see in the winter skies over Gauteng?

Is it a bird?

Is it a plane?

OR is it SUPER LEAGUE?

Tac SHAC DPC will be hosting this awesome IDPA back to back Tier 2 (2 X Leagues) on the 22nd and 23rd of June 2019 for the 2nd year running . Double the fun, double the points. You can do one League if you so prefer. We will have separate medals for day one’s League and separate medals for day two’s League. Overall trophies will be awarded for winners for both days. Preference in booking will be given to people shooting both days.

Obviously the theme for this shoot will be SUPER HERO’s and the COFs are very interesting again. Unfortunately I cannot attach the 18 stages (9 stages per day) as they are too large for attaching. If anybody wants copies of the COFs please contact me. COFs are currently in for vetting and will be added to Practiscore as soon as possible.

HANDGUN STAGES: 8 STAGES per day / 18 SEPARATE STAGES OVER 2 DAYS 162 ROUNDS PER DAY / 324 FOR THE 2 DAYS
Range Building starts @ 06h00
Registration @ 07h00
Shooting start @ 08h00

MD – Paul Oxley
Assistant MD – Lynette Oxley

(I currently have 18 CSOs and SOs confirmed for the day, but still maybe need one back-up SO in case one of my SOs are unavailable on that day.)

FOR 2 DAYS
Club Members @ R 500.00
Non Club Members @ R 600.00

FOR 1 DAY:
Club Members @ R 300.00
Non Club Members @ R 400.00

We will have the coffee cart again as well as some catering.

PLEASE REGISTER AND SQUAD BY FOLLOWING THE LINK: https://www.practiscore.com/super-league-2019/register Shirts to order by 1 June 2019 (just with this year’s dates etc) @ R 400 per shirt.

SHIRTS PROVISIONAL.jpgSHIRTS PROVISIONAL.jpg