Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: IDPA TAC SHAC DPC SUPER LEAGUE - 22 & 23 JUNE 2019

It was EPIC!! Only shot Saturday and shot like shit for the first 4 stages... was loads of fun though! Kill house was my favorite stage (Day one)
    Thanks for all the SO’s and everyone who organized it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by STREETRACER View Post
    The match was great fun and very challenging. We finished early everyday without any delays. Well done for organizing an excellent match.

i am however disappointed that CCP, BUG, Rev, CO, SPD etc did not get overall trophies. If I knew that I would probably not have shot the match.
    I have heard a few people that feels the same.

Was a fantastic match though and really fun to shoot. Stages ran smoothly without any holdups.

User

Shooting a back to back league weekend and being done with 9 stages each day before 2pm was great.

Thanks TacShac

User

thanks to the tacshac crew
    love how efficient and well run your events always are
    got sent home early on day one but day two was a real jol thanks again
    hope other evens use this a gold standard

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Thanks to all who shot the Super League, and to all the SOs. It gives Lynette and I great pleasure to host events such as this.

Thanks to Julian, and Chris and Laura and all who helped to build the toilet block. The look of relief on many faces was high praise ;-{>}

To those who unfortunately sent themselves home... well, Tac SHAC hosts challenging matches. If you don't watch your 180... we will!

Finishing a 9 stage match by 13h00 and the medals ceremony by just after 14h00 (two days in a row!) is what Lynette's detailed planning enables us to do.

We apologise if we had to trim back the trophies for those categories where there were relatively few participants, but some categories had a single participant... we have to draw the line somewhere, also we are under continued and significant pressure to raise our fees (the range has started charging members of the public R150 entrance fees, and is threatening us with R100... we currently pay R50 per shooter), and every additional expense makes it more and more difficult for us to keep our match fees low. I hope you can forgive us.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2