Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Glock Replacement Slide

Hi Guys,

I've been searching around aimlessly for more information on this topic, without much success.

I am looking for a replacement slide for my Glock 19 Gen 4. From what I have gathered from the forum, it seems that it is not a licenced part but rather just a controlled part? However, I also have been unable to get in touch with a company that sells replacement slides locally. (I'd prefer to buy locally, as I dont even want to go down that rabbit hole of importing permits, ect. If that would even be possible)

Could someone perhaps point me in the right direction? Or inform me if my information about the licenced bit is incorrect?

Any info would be much appreciated.

User

Default Re: Glock Replacement Slide

Big T - Bernhard Agencies can get you OEM Glock Slides.

Bellum Arcus is able to special import aftermarket Glock Slides.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Lazlo View Post
    Hi Guys,

I've been searching around aimlessly for more information on this topic, without much success.

I am looking for a replacement slide for my Glock 19 Gen 4. From what I have gathered from the forum, it seems that it is not a licenced part but rather just a controlled part? However, I also have been unable to get in touch with a company that sells replacement slides locally. (I'd prefer to buy locally, as I dont even want to go down that rabbit hole of importing permits, ect. If that would even be possible)

Could someone perhaps point me in the right direction? Or inform me if my information about the licenced bit is incorrect?

Any info would be much appreciated.
    Bernhard Agencies are the official Glock agents in South Africa

Thank you. You guys are great.

User

What's wrong with your current slide? If its foobar, give to BA. They send back to Austria, destroy your current slide and issue a new one with the same serial number

Pay BA some monies for the replacement slide and shipping

Robert is your mother's brother....

User
    Right next to the pot that needs stirring.

Get in contact with Bernhard Agencies and forget all the other "cheaper" plans. They will sort the problem to the best of their abilities, all above board and with genuine Glock parts and service.

Please let us know why would a Glock 19 Gen 4 need a new slide?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Adoons View Post
    Get in contact with Bernhard Agencies and forget all the other "cheaper" plans. They will sort the problem to the best of their abilities, all above board and with genuine Glock parts and service.

Please let us know why would a Glock 19 Gen 4 need a new slide?
    Maybe he wants a second slide to cut for RMR, or some other porting? I know it has been discussed a few times amongst guys that would like a second slide for CO/PO that isn't MOS, but don't want to cut their original slide, or have the ability to shoot with std irons or CO/PO.

IMO though, if youre shooting IDPA or for fun an aftermarket slide (if you're looking for a RMR cut) is a better option as you can get options that are already cut saving you the extra step of machining.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevin View Post
    Maybe he wants a second slide to cut for RMR, or some other porting? I know it has been discussed a few times amongst guys that would like a second slide for CO/PO that isn't MOS, but don't want to cut their original slide, or have the ability to shoot with std irons or CO/PO.

IMO though, if youre shooting IDPA or for fun an aftermarket slide (if you're looking for a RMR cut) is a better option as you can get options that are already cut saving you the extra step of machining.
    100% this.

User
    Right next to the pot that needs stirring.

Ah ok, thanks. "Replacement" sounded like there is a problem of some sorts. If it is an "Extra", and not in your SD gun, I agree. Buy any reasonable after market slide that fits the purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoons View Post
    Ah ok, thanks. "Replacement" sounded like there is a problem of some sorts. If it is an "Extra", and not in your SD gun, I agree. Buy any reasonable after market slide that fits the purpose.
    The problem is getting an aftermarket slide into the country yourself. It will be a mission bringing it in and a costly affair. They not that expensive at brownells, with front and top sarrationsp_078200001_2.jpg
    170 dollars

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast