Default SO's needed for DMG Nationals!

CALL FOR SO'S - DMG NATIONALS

Hi there guys and girls,

I am in the process of finalising the DMG Nationals for this coming October 2019. I know it is a hassle SOing sometimes but if we don’t have SO’s these matches will not go ahead. Can you guys please let me know if you are available to SO this upcoming Nationals. You don’t need to be a shooter in the match to be a Safety Officer at the event. I will hold a DMG workshop discussing all of the stages and rules before the Nationals happen for those that are unsure of the rules. I really need support in this, otherwise these Nationals will not continue to happen.

The SO’s that are not shooting will need to be available beforehand for a briefing but then on the 26th and 27thof October 2019. For those that are shooting the Nationals will need to shoot on the 24th and 25th. I am hoping that we can get through the shooting by midday each day if we start early. We will have 2 to 3 stationary SO’s per stage.

Please contact me with your details if you can assist as soon as possible. If you can’t assists please also let me know.

Please give back to the sport and the club!

PS the COF’s are already in for vetting. There will be 18 stages.
    We already have sponsorship secured from Bellum Arcus (300 Blackout 7.5 inch rifle), Bernhard Agencies, Red G, Ermelo Motor Spares.

Come and join this premium match!

lynette@tacshac.co.za/072 244 8262

User

Default Re: SO's needed for DMG Nationals!

When does the reg open?

Default Re: SO's needed for DMG Nationals!

Quote Originally Posted by havoc69 View Post
    When does the reg open?
    Registration open.