Chapt 13 of FCA refers
Reference is made to producing a FA and/or licence to "any police official or by any person authorised by the Registrar".
And the saps/authorised person must .."Produce his or her appointment certificate or authorisation"

Does police official include Metro/traffic/military police?
Who else is "authorised"?
What would the "authorisation" look like?

Please note I am not talking about your local FA dealer requesting your licence to buy ammo/propellant.
Also not the local casino when handing in a FA for safe keeping (right of admission applying).