Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Smells like tyranny in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by GAZZAMCK View Post
    NZ is high on my list, but with our business/lifestyle Aus would be a better fit

look if i dont have some whoonga zombie wanting to rip my throat out for R10, OR the racial hatred we face here, I wouldnt be too bleak on the gun story

problem is i also dont like the idea of having legislation that prevents me from defending myself

also NZ has WAAAAAY too many man buns, wtf is up with that
    There is nothing in NZ legislation that prevents you from defending yourself. Quite the opposite in fact, however the defence has to be proportional to the attack - I imagine it to be similar in the old country? Can't comment on the so-called man bun phenomenon.

User

Default Re: Smells like tyranny in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Tango Sierra View Post
    There is nothing in NZ legislation that prevents you from defending yourself. Quite the opposite in fact, however the defence has to be proportional to the attack - I imagine it to be similar in the old country? Can't comment on the so-called man bun phenomenon.
    yes i did read that

i have also seen a Australian man catch a stranger in his daughters bedroom, chase and tackle him and get arrested for assault
    i also see australian police to scared to call sudanese gangs BLACK gangs, or a black crime problem (basically imported third world home invasions to aus because woooo saving refugees)

I fear NZ will be there soon

which sucks

because both awesome countries,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2