Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: S15 OSS APLICATION HELP

I also think you should consider getting DSS, you get more benefits and how can they deny you a license for a second handgun because you are "Dedicated"
    (obviously the still do deny all the time but I think its a stronger argument for appeal if you are dedicated)

User

Motivate that you won't be using your S13 for competition. As it's your EDC it needs to be in tip top shape. Mention the difficulty in getting spares (if it's an older gun or hard to get parts for gun). So you can't risk using the EDC for high round count competition in case something breaks.

A friend did this successfully with having a Browning HP on 13 and motivating for a glock 26 on S16.

User

Since you are with the NHSA, it qualifies as a Pocket Pistol. Go to the NHSA website, copy the requirements for a pocket pistol (barrel length, grip length, etc). Use their description and simply explain how the G43 qualifies. Include a PAJA form, GOSA certificate, endorsement, etc and you are good to go. My G43 was approved based on the info from their website.

User

Thank you for your all your help guys

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2