Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    User

Default Quantum Carry Holsters - Shout Out!!!!

I ordered a Quantum Carry V1 about 18 months ago. I was very happy with the fit and finish. Comfortable and concealment was tops with the C-Clip. 23 December 2018 I ordered a V2 in orange. It chafed the living crap out of me. Took fine sandpaper to it, very gently . Much better but not what I expected due to the square bottom. Decided to keep it for a spare.

A week before I started at Isuzu, I noticed a crack in the V1 on the trigger guard while I was changing out the Claw.

I send a message to Matthew to ask if he knows what could have caused it and if I could glue it. He replied within 30 minutes to say that he will replace it with a V2 and I just have to pay the shipping. I said I would be happy with the V1 as I like the rounded bottom. 2 Weeks later he sent me a new V2 in orange with a round bottom, Claw and Wedge!

Communication is a bit of a problem as I still have not received an invoice for the shipping and extras but I understand he is busy and running a one man business!

Top marks to a good man who is always willing to listen to suggestions and special requests!!!!!IMG-20190516-WA0014.jpg20190602_234627.jpg20190602_234644 (800x600).jpg

User

It's always good to hear reports of good customer service. Unfortunately it's only too rare for that level of service in SA. For that reason I'll always support companies like Quantum Carry, it's one of the main reasons I run their holsters.

User

Default Re: Quantum Carry Holsters - Shout Out!!!!

Double mag pouch in orange inbound to match the set!

Isuzu truck or bakkies?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

User

matt is pure quality of a human

great service

Are they a South African outfit?

User

yeah

quantumcarry.com

Quote Originally Posted by PaulWW View Post
    Are they a South African outfit?

User

Not to want to detract from his fanbase, I have not had it lucky with Matt, both on 2 seperate occasions.

My frustration levels with his (lack of) ability to communicate effectively, have put me off sufficiently to want to shop elsewhere in future.

Sorry, Matt, but I'm not willing to give you a 3rd chance - and no, good products don't make up for poor service.

User

Comunication is essential, I have ordered a holster and tried to add different clips to the order but have failed to get any reply from Matt. In the end I got my holster and it is great but I don't have the confidence to order from him again. That would change if some progress in comunication is observed.

User

Geoff Carter is a one man show and he always manages to communicate quickly and efficiently. Lead times were possibly a bit longer but he kept me in the loop with regards to orders.

There is no excuse for poor service, if you are so busy that you can’t handle admin then employ someone to do it for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast