Default DFO refusing to courier competency

I've been trying every possible number for the CFR and none can assist me with this.

I sent in my competency application at Sasolburg in March of 2019 along with my girlfriend's application on the same day. We did everything from the payment to the fingerprints and according to the DFO everything was in order. A few weeks on, I decide to phone the CFR and was told that they could not find any record of my application. Confused, and assuming that the operator probably just got my ID number wrong, I phoned again over the following 3 days. My application was at that time already on his desk for 8 weeks. I then drove all the way to the DFO the next morning. He checked his system multiple times and couldn't find any record of my app, he could however find my girlfriend's app and said it was already at PTA CFR awaiting approval. He then finally found my app lying underneath a pile of competency applications and stated that he left mine there since I am not allowed to do an application for a competency if I'm under 21 (I was 3 months away from turning 21 and employed). I then informed him that I am able to apply since I am gainfully employed, whereby he gave a giggle and said I needed proof. After showing him my payslip and bank statements that I already attached to the app, he said he'll load it soon. He also added that the courier would be coming in 3 days, and they'll take it straight to Pretoria without stopping at provincial. So on the 27th of May I finally get the SMS stating that my app has been recorded on the system. However, a week passed and nothing happened. I phone the DFO again to find that the Sergeant that assisted me is now on leave and that my application missed the courier, I'll have to wait for the next one. I decided to phone again today and he merely said that he doesn't know when they'll send applications in again. I have tried every number I could find to lay a complaint and none were successful.

I know my 90 working days aren't over yet, but it took the DFO 8 weeks to just capture the application and its been almost 11 weeks now and he hasn't even sent it to provincial. According to the CFR the sergeant also blatantly lied about the courier directly sending it to PTA as all of them first need to pass quality control at Bloem.
    Any ideas? Or am I just being a bit too hasty?

Default Re: DFO refusing to courier competency

You’re not too hasty and not wrong either. He’s being obnoxious. Lay a complaint with the station commander.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

Default Re: DFO refusing to courier competency

I just wanted to first make sure it isn't me, before doing anything formal. Spoke to the station commander, and she was quite friendly and helpful. At least I now know who to call. Thanks for the advice Skaap! Let's see if we get anywhere with this.