Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Enjoying my shotgun

If I could only shoot one type of match it would be IPSC shotgun

User

I just like my shotgun cause the bad guys run when they hear me rack my pump. Never even had to fire a shot in SD. Also for extra intimidation i do it one handed.

User

Quote Originally Posted by gertjie87 View Post
    I just like my shotgun cause the bad guys run when they hear me rack my pump. Never even had to fire a shot in SD. Also for extra intimidation i do it one handed.
    AiAi and you forgot to say: you cannot miss with your pump either. HaHa Ha

I enjoy the shotguns also! Especially clays and bird shooting. Such an enjoyable platform and versatile

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

User
    Right next to the pot that needs stirring.

So everything is now installed that I think keep it practical and user friendly. 6 Shot side saddle. Sling with loops for another 8. Tube holds 5. Total of 19 shots on the gun. And the Hi-Viz bead. Not going to install a picatiny for a torch etc. Sport shooting I do is not in low light conditions and then the sling is removed and should I need the shotgun for home defence there is ample light in and around my house and should the lights be tripped by bad guys, it is fine. If I cannot see them I am definately not going to advertise myself with a torch and in any case the shotgun will never be my primary SD weapon. For that a Glock 19 is always the first and best option for my house SD plan and probable scenarios and ease of movement in the house etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2